Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer is fooled by Dolly convincing talks (Page 2)

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azeemmentiroso

Can I say that your hatred for Sameer's reaction to Veena's words comes not from your own thoughts but because XYZ on the forum has been consistently maing posts against Sameer and in favor of Veena? Can I say that you are totally fooled by this person?

Wouldn't that be demeaning your powers of deduction and reasoning? In a similar manner, Sameer is an educated mature person and is quite well capable of coming to his own conclusions and expressing his own opinions.

I did not find Sameer's non-verbal commentary on Veena's monologue irritating at all, coz both my  Mom and I had similar expressions on our faces. This is a free country and if Veena has the right to bore us to death with her diatribe, the other contestants have the right to express what they think about it.

People are not against veena for just calling Dolly a cartoon, but for saying such things like "hum to kambal ke andar bhi karte hain aur bahar bhi" and " tum shaadi-shuda  hoke bhi kuch nahi kar sakti isliye humse jalti ho" and all such drivel.

Sorry that kind of language and behavior does not belong to polite well behaved society.

My opinion only.

______
+1

again my like wala button is't working,,,!xD

the thing is... u cant throw stones at someone and expect flowers in return... nobody is a saint here... Dolly was constantly throwing verbal abuses at them.... "Item ko bol".... "jiske saath kumbal mein kurta hai"....
Ashmit has always said that he has his own way of handling Dolly.... he doesnt start abusing and fighting in return like shweta and samir.... he irritates the person more... and even I would have said this in return ki agar tum ko itni khujli ho rahi hai... tau main saamnay bhee kuroon gi....
there r only 2 ways of replying to this... either start crying and show urself weak.... "ussne mujhe yeh sab kaha"...
dolly was taunting about mms stuff.... so why could ashmit not say something in return... 
coming to samir.... just becoz he thinks that a woman is cheap.... maan lo, kumbal mein ghus ke kaand kurti hai.... 
Being a human... a woman... is she less worthy of respect from someone... 
do u think samir has never touched a woman out of BB house

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Sameer is fooled by Dolly convincing talks

what is the big deal ? he is an 'emotional fool' so no need to fool himLOL
cape Goldie
cape
cape

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
sameer is very mature he cant be fooled by what dolly says....but i didnt like ke everytime he point out veena's mistake.com'n ghalat insaan ko bhi kabhi appriciate karna chahiye aise aus ke har cmts ya woh jo bhi kare aus pe bura nahi bolna chahiye....that were veena's cmt or lecture about tehzeeb or womanhood y sameer had to interfare even without asking by salman....and everybodys forgeting ke dolly was also wrong in other side.she had started all that crap,she called her gandi aurat,item and hotter first then veena showed her tummy and called her that ur a cartoon woman.....

Edited by cape - 25 December 2010 at 11:59pm
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

I dont think show, Sameer has his own opinion about her Smile

his opinion is based upon the face that veena nominated him in open nominations.... and he never came over this fact
and he did wat every oder prsn'd done. so many ppl in the house nominated oders just bcoz they'd nominated them. and if we r at their place we wud'd done like that. its human nature. so hes not wrong. wen sameer always'd told her that he cudn't understand her as shes like "pal mein tola pal mein masha" then why every1 is getting against him..
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Sam is not a bacha nd I dont think he can be influenced by some one............

Go to top