Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CUM ON GUYZ 
WE NEED 2  BRING BACK HARSHITI , AT LEAST ON SBS
AND HARSHAD PLZ PICK UP UR PHONE
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do post on sbs fb wall. But there are few comments for harshiti that it get lost in other comments...we need to comment more..! Harshad is quite bg but atleast I think ag can take off some time as her scenes n sangini is not that much..so hope for the best..!
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For sure i ll comment on sbs wall
Thanx for info.............................................
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww...jyo..thanx for putting it up here..thanx for informing..aww..really hope he answer's his fone..plzz ek bar uthalo yar..plzzz..hope to get them soon...

yeah guys we need to comment more..onSBS//
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I think in that IF interview HC had he did say it isn't like he tries to purposely dodge the media it's just when he's working he's really focused and he needs his time to prepare for his shooting.

Though like I said before I do wonder it some of it is that neither one of them really want to do it because it did take a long time for some fans to settle with the fact they have both moved onto other projects.  I think both AG and HC have received pretty harsh treatment from both sides.

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okie, dis is getting far too immatured now. Whats wrong with everyone? Are you all still babies and kids??? This topic was for people who want to see them together and requesting the same to SBS. Those who dont agree, stay away from the topic. Ignore it. Why making posts that would offend each other. This is it, no more of dis will be entertained in the forum. Is that clear to all? This is a warning to EVERYONE. One more post i see saying 'This is just my POV, no offence','i was just sharing my opinions' and clearly being sarcastic in their replies, it wont b taken. And the rest, who totally do not like HC or AG, kindly keep you bashings to yourself. Its going to be nearly ONE YEAR the show has ended, what are you all still bashing and fighting for? Is it like HC and AG are gonna pat your backs for bashing the other actor?? NO. So act matured and mind you own tasks and let others do wat they want to do in their own accords. This is the final warning.

And sorry if it sounded rude, but thats heights of accusing and fighting in a forum which is barely active and only has FFs. Does everyone want this forum to be closed and archived, coz we would do that next if such silly arguments are seen.

Nans
Dev Team
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
hope everything goes correctly and we can see harshiti together
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are coming together in SBS here is the proof

priya185 thumbnail