Bigg Boss Season 4

AASSHMIT Should be shown the Door of BIGG BOSS.

exoticflower thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

If Ashmit is so Sick suffering from Thalassemia he should quit the house of Bigg Boss voluntarily or Bigg Boss should shunt him out from the house.  We have never seen people suffering from Thalassemia live for so long.  Ashmit is making a mockery of himself by saying that he suffering from a deadly disease.  How come people become so fake in themselves and try to fool the world.  Twice he has been the given the suraksha kavach by his lady loves Sara Khan and Veena Malick.  Of course when Sara Khan was getting out and bigg boss gave the power to keep one inmate safe this Wh*** quickly prompted Sara Khan to tell the name of Ashmit Patel.  And Sara Khan being the certified Fool did the same thing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail

Yes he should leave the house voluntarily. No point to stay if he is so serious and can't cook food. The pariticipants are here to play and get the lumpsome money  so sitting with sour face and still being cunning and harsh with others is pointless. He should leave and live with the hag veen awho will wash his dirty chaddi and boil vegis. disgusting morons

Samrene thumbnail
my fiance watched this stupid show and told me to eat boiled food coz im thalesemia minor... i had a big laugh and then told him k esa kuch nai hai... assmit is a drama queen 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
same thing i said thalesmia is nothing to with boiled food...ashmit use boiled vegetable  to keep his body lean to fitness
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat will ashmit baba do without veena aunty๐Ÿ˜ญ....ale ale.........
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Salman should have asked this to Veena " Why cant he boil vegetables himself?". But he wont cause he himself is a friend of Ashmits.

Dolly and Shweta are not the type of woman who suck up to a man and do his duty. They are independent ladies ....Raja could not tolerate it and Dolly's husband is a sweetheart to understand this.

Veena is the type who will suck upto the man, cook, feed, wash his laundry and then after some time when she gets fed up she will start fighting with the already spoilt lazy man and throw him out. I think Dolly and Shweta are very clear in their way of life. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes please please ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Ashmit has got no manners ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Evn i really want Assmeet out............

Hope BB changes his decision..............