Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuls11

Me too waiting fro it.....itna logn intezar.....pata hota karna padega.....to video hee nahi post karte...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Guys? Want to know a secret? The more you push me, the more bored you will get. πŸ˜†

See, I told ya! Always post the video before asking me. 🀣
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jakefication

Guys? Want to know a secret? The more you push me, the more bored you will get. πŸ˜†

See, I told ya! Always post the video before asking me. 🀣

Any more order Miss jakefication...Tell muni.......to keep trak of ur presence...varna mistake fir se ho jayegi...
.thanku bolo......thanlu....chirstmas pe tumhae longest gurti interview gift diya hai...

tum shikayt ker rahi ho....aur bhaav bhi khaa rahi hoooo
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DD is such an amazing girl....soooo full of life and humour......Plus very very smart to handle an interview....she should be in movies!!!! πŸ€—
kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love her interview she really look beautiful and lovely human being.Edited by kazena - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She's is way more fun and does more masti than GC in his interview...after watching her interview I wanna be best friends with her...she's so cool and fun and chilled out!! Love her!!!

Originally posted by: kuls11

Any more order Miss jakefication...Tell muni.......to keep trak of ur presence...varna mistake fir se ho jayegi...
.thanku bolo......thanlu....chirstmas pe tumhae longest gurti interview gift diya hai...

tum shikayt ker rahi ho....aur bhaav bhi khaa rahi hoooo

I bow to you guys! πŸ˜†πŸ€—
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Drashti forgot herself, she said in begin of interview that today u will know Drashti, not Geet, then at end of interview she said bohot jald meri shaadi honge, refering to Maaneet's shaadi, if u were talking about Drashti, not Geet, then why u said this? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: temorocks

Drashti forgot herself, she said in begin of interview that today u will know Drashti, not Geet, then at end of interview she said bohot jald meri shaadi honge, refering to Maaneet's shaadi, if u were talking about Drashti, not Geet, then why u said this? πŸ˜†

Are you quoting me or stealing my observation? 🀣

Na, I agree. Guess DD Bohut Khush Hai Kai Unki Shaadi GC ... Mera Matlab Hai MSK Se Honey Ja Rahi Hain! 🀣🀣
Silentsoul thumbnail

I bow to you guys! πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Thats better....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I liked it.......
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Are you quoting me or stealing my observation? 🀣

Na, I agree. Guess DD Bohut Khush Hai Kai Unki Shaadi GC ... Mera Matlab Hai MSK Se Honey Ja Rahi Hain! 🀣🀣

Nahi Jake, seriously I wrote this before I read ur obersvation, I was so excited to tell this, but later on I noticed in ur observation that u noticed the same πŸ˜†
She even said GC looks so good on-screen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ, she was talking about how she say oh this actor is hot, Akshay, then Ranbir Kapoor, but she didn't say anything about GC, but her on-screen looks good tell it all πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, we r not ullu........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago