India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Advise to Arohi and Arjun Leaving might prove good

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I would like to say something to Arohi today ,  these are not my lines  but  lines from a movie  that suit arohi in this situation (since she put the ring on Chiku the meeku's finger)

"Arohi  Chiku is like a Park!!  there wont be anything new to find out after couple of days, everything will be the same there wont be any change.  Arjun is like a jungle,  a forest,  no matter how many days u are with him there is still something new about him u are going to find out,  everyday is a new surprise,   a new adventure

so arohi please accept Arjun as he is!!!!

coming to Arjun Leaving for good

I really wish she accepts arjun as he is,  and he doesnot have to prove before she accepts him.   and incase he leaves from there before she realises,  then I want him to believe that she is engaged to chiku and then change his lifestyle for himself for his own good and not to prove his worth to the   ahulluwalia's.     but whether she accepts or not  one way leaving this so called made up life of his will prove good to him.  He will back to where he came from , the streets if not literally but yes he will be on his own,  and that is the best way for him to find out his own identity and emerge a successful person without the singhania's .  He has all that is needed for that,  the courage, the intelligence and the will power to do it.  So in the end either way he is the winner. 

just wrote the same I  wrote in the lounge today,  loving the episodes and so much to predict and speculate with this twist.   I love Raashi for doing this. Tongue .

Edited by kavyasam - 25 December 2010 at 1:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

samyraishikaek43akashruti12Praniiipkknd06aksh4IFaparna4karanika-Olly-Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post Deear Day Dreaming I Agree With every Word Yoou Wrote Wink And I Believe In What You Said Smile
I am Also Thankful To Rashi  She Is A SweetHeart Embarrassed And Aro Will Take Time To Realise Her Mistake But Atleast She Will LOL And Then Regrets It 
Hope She Does SOOON Don't Wanna See Arjun In Pain CryWant Aro To Support Him And As You Said " Aceept Him As He Is"   Day Dreaming

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 25 December 2010 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
really a wonderful thought Kavya di :)) i too m loving KMHJ2 a lot and all the characters :D

kavyasam

luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
amazing post ..... totly agree with u

kavyasam

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
very well said..arjun in his heart always felt his "ehsaan" on this family...one way or another he wanted to leave but couldnt because of what this family had done for him..IM soooo happy rashi gave him his azadi..it will be nice to arjun out to discover himself and find  a good job....

kavyasam

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yes i want Arohi to love ajun sa he is n nt afta he prove his love !
i hope aroi realizes d truth soon dat she cant b W*Hout arjun Smile
lets hope fr d best

kavyasam

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
great post kavya..i have always been fond of ur posts...ya me loving kmh 2 and the characters...Heart

kavyasam

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
icredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index