Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Complains about SRGMP (Page 3)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by amukta

They should have allowed the finalists to sing more songs and given Sniti and Sugandha also separate songs each.I loved the two of them singing Ek Tara..the stupid dancer in that horrible outfit with a slit  spoiled  the overall effect.
The mentors should have not sung at all.All they did is shout.
The first runner up is always sidelined and is never recognized properly in previous finals too.
Lots of people earlier  complained when their favourites went out  that Zee is manuplating the results.I wonder what their take is now.

Thank god they did not invite actors to give away the trophies.

You do realize that the "stupid Dancer" is shakti mohan the person that won dance india dance O_o 

Ah thanks for info. A lot depends on what the choreograper wants.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
In Singapore Zee delayed the telecast by over an hour, so it was not so fun. Wonder why they did this, maybe no budget.
But I guess we just have to accept it.
 
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 2914

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Actually Summer ji 

when they say "live" its not live its actaully recorded an hour before 
otherwise how would they be able to edit commerials

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 6234

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by amukta

They should have allowed the finalists to sing more songs and given Sniti and Sugandha also separate songs each.I loved the two of them singing Ek Tara..the stupid dancer in that horrible outfit with a slit  spoiled  the overall effect.
The mentors should have not sung at all.All they did is shout.
The first runner up is always sidelined and is never recognized properly in previous finals too.
Lots of people earlier  complained when their favourites went out  that Zee is manuplating the results.I wonder what their take is now.

Thank god they did not invite actors to give away the trophies.

You do realize that the "stupid Dancer" is shakti mohan the person that won dance india dance O_o 

She's NOT stupid yaar
She's an amazing dancer
seeing her after so many days MADE MY DAY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Actually Summer ji 

when they say "live" its not live its actaully recorded an hour before 
otherwise how would they be able to edit commerials

Ah well others were watching it ahead and reporting in the forum.
So we were behind.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by amukta

They should have allowed the finalists to sing more songs and given Sniti and Sugandha also separate songs each.I loved the two of them singing Ek Tara..the stupid dancer in that horrible outfit with a slit  spoiled  the overall effect.
The mentors should have not sung at all.All they did is shout.
The first runner up is always sidelined and is never recognized properly in previous finals too.
Lots of people earlier  complained when their favourites went out  that Zee is manuplating the results.I wonder what their take is now.

Thank god they did not invite actors to give away the trophies.

You do realize that the "stupid Dancer" is shakti mohan the person that won dance india dance O_o 

She's NOT stupid yaar
She's an amazing dancer
seeing her after so many days MADE MY DAY!
Ah little sister, you understand dance too.
Are you a ballet dancer by any chance ?
 
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Joined: 12 January 2006
Posts: 4001

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I meant that the dance was not suiting the song and she may be a good dancer but I for this song it was kind of out f place.I have no idea who she is as so many reality shows and every year one winner and so difficult to keep track.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

I meant that the dance was not suiting the song and she may be a good dancer but I for this song it was kind of out f place.I have no idea who she is as so many reality shows and every year one winner and so difficult to keep track.
Ah I was only listening and not watching so did not notice.
But it was a fun night it seems and the Mentors enjoyed the most.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SRGMP Member Count =P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: baz786   Replies: 112   Views: 8336

baz786 112 8336 30 September 2010 at 12:14am by beetaurus
SRGMP 2009 DVD & SRGMP MEP 2008DVD

Author: baz786   Replies: 0   Views: 1848

baz786 0 1848 27 March 2009 at 2:43pm by baz786
BEST SRGMP SHOW EVER!!DARD E SRGMP!

2

Author: BanjonSharib_fa   Replies: 11   Views: 3039

BanjonSharib_fa 11 3039 29 September 2007 at 9:04pm by nehlove
old srgmp vs. new srgmp

Author: chocodip   Replies: 6   Views: 1871

chocodip 6 1871 31 July 2007 at 4:33am by lovlymahima
SRGMP Vs. SRGMP

Author: thhikana   Replies: 6   Views: 1452

thhikana 6 1452 08 December 2005 at 8:21am by thhikana

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index