India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Complains about SRGMP (Page 2)

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
They should have allowed the finalists to sing more songs and given Sniti and Sugandha also separate songs each.I loved the two of them singing Ek Tara..the stupid dancer in that horrible outfit with a slit  spoiled  the overall effect.
The mentors should have not sung at all.All they did is shout.
The first runner up is always sidelined and is never recognized properly in previous finals too.
Lots of people earlier  complained when their favourites went out  that Zee is manuplating the results.I wonder what their take is now.

Thank god they did not invite actors to give away the trophies.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diamond444DesiGirl_Summer3tulipbaby53

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
members are warned here not to posts with double meaning or sick post. Any one who made such post again your WL's wil be raised.Stop making sick allegations and use names for members, judges or contestants bashing them.

Edited by ramas - 26 December 2010 at 6:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Ramas Di, you mean opening posts in which we discuss things we dont like about show, contestant,etc?
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Ramas Di, you mean opening posts in which we discuss things we dont like about show, contestant,etc?
She is taking about this thread. not other topics.
So whatever complains we have we should be specific and not ambiguous; or use it to attack others.

DesiGirl_

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
After seeing this season of SRGMP.... according to me the point to improve are:

1. The movie promotions in the show should be immediately stopped. It spoils the mood of the show.Ouch

2. During a performance, no one should be allowed on the stage apart from the people involved in the performance.I simply disliked the random dance of the mentors this season.Confused

3. The 'gharana' tradition should be immediately dropped.... if not then drop the idea of proportional representation of the 'gharanas' in the finale.Embarrassed

4. Should have separate regional round to perform all regional songs Tongue

5. Every week the SRGMP cv should bring some music legends instead of lame movie promotions.Confused

6. Background dancers should be strictly prohibited during serious singing. I think the finalist are talented enough to hold the stage through their sining.Smile

7. SRGMP should get some new bunch of good editorsConfused

8. Lastly...the finale of the Zee reality shows are extremely sloppy.... first plan it grand then make it grand.Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fan_Number1Anjaani_DastaanThatOneGuySummer3tulipbaby53

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

They should have allowed the finalists to sing more songs and given Sniti and Sugandha also separate songs each.I loved the two of them singing Ek Tara..the stupid dancer in that horrible outfit with a slit  spoiled  the overall effect.
The first runner up is always sidelined and is never recognized properly in previous finals too.
Lots of people earlier  complained when their favourites went out  that Zee is manuplating the results.I wonder what their take is now.

I noticed that even Mika kept on hanging on stage and did not want to leave.LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...well, I only really liked the singers this season and VS! Only thing I will have to say is, they did not judge as well as they usually judge. Hopefully with a new judge's panel, they will be better judges.

They judges need to not be so nautanki and drame--baaz-ed based. Jumping up on stage and singing while the contestants are singing, grabbing their mikes, flitter/excessively hugging female contestants, giving cookie cutter comments, so many movie promotions, sidelining the contestants and singing, and not really caring much about music in general are all the things I did not like this season. 

They tried to be all glamorous and promote the judges and guest judges rather than new talent. That is the purpose of the show: Music and new talent. 

They need to bring more musically knowledgable guest judges. Asha Bhonsle, Ghulam Ali, Lata Mangeshkar, Sonu Nigham, Anand-ji, Pyaarelal-ji, Kavita Krishnamurthy, etc, these are musically trained and qualified judges and guest judges. 

I'm going off of surmai_shaam-ji's idea about counseling. It would be cool if they brought in old contestants who have made it well in the industry to kind of guide them. 

rajucole

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

You do realize that the "stupid Dancer" is shakti mohan the person that won dance india dance O_o 

Go to top