Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pia ho jayegi gayab..aur promo hojayega sachh...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
k..today that d poor ..n confused soul Pia is hurt badly..................all thanx to Abhay.........
........bt v do knw dat hez equalluy hurt aftr hurting his soon to be love....No...

poor Kabir was so hurt....You Broke My Heart..........................bt lk typical BT he left it midway....b4 seen wat ws actually gonna happen...Screamer...............LOLLOLLOL

meesha ws damn good as usual......StarStarStarLOLLOLLOLLOL

the truth n dare seq ws fun.....Big smileBig smileBig smile...n so ws meesha's rank on T...

super excited fr 2mrws epi......wen pia ll b all depressed....... cryin..CryCryCry.... n ll run in jungle...lk she does usually..LOL..

abhay aftr knwin abt warning ll go to hunt pia in d jungle to bachao her frm wolves...n der comes d jungle promo..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..finally.....LOLLOLLOL.....

Abhay " mere hote hua tumhe koi chuu bhi nahi sakta.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

monday's epi is gonna b gud 1..SmileSmileSmile..

anyway till dn bye guyz ..hv fun-filled weekend......

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nishani_pererashona17cutemugtanya.dsouzathk123shaheen_memonMs-Min-HokasucrazyAnamikaSJainprcnspinkssanna44RoarkARKJ_4EVERshruthiR--sumana13--Charu21sirjeeTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..romaila

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

poor Kabir was so hurt....You Broke My Heart..........................bt lk typical BT he left it midway....b4 seen wat ws actually gonna happen...Screamer...............LOLLOLLOL

Lolz...the above lines totally cracked me up, esp.Screamer(poor piya)
ROFL

cool post!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
LOL...love your post....complettly agree with every single word you said....dude for few seconds i thought the ghost was real because of the area and the river and all that....but then i realize it was Misha and i was cracking up...and did you notice when Panchi was tell everybody about the wolfs, Piya was missing....so there is a big chance of the promo becoming real...and you too have a nice weekend....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7romaila

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@cutemug : thanx ....LOL........hugzz

@rukhsana : wen dey showed jus hand wid blood it looked real...bt wid mask cud mk abt prank....

n yes dats wat pia ws missing n abhay's eyes along wid tensed fr him bn revealed ws worried fr pia as well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

desired_kudi Newbie
desired_kudi
desired_kudi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
does anyone have the jungle promo link??? if do can u please post it here? Thanks!!!
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desired_kudi

does anyone have the jungle promo link??? if do can u please post it here? Thanks!!!

Edited by adits7 - 25 December 2010 at 2:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugThamesriver--sumana13--Roark-Lostindreams

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desired_kudi

link added...do chk...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desired_kudi

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Ohh, your post and those emoticons are sooo good.

I know i am waiting for Monday too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index