The Light in His Darkness/Note: Pg 1/ Updated Pg 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Alright, to all my readers I owe you first and foremost the biggest of apologies.  I completely abandoned this story mostly because I couldn't write anymore.  Life was getting in the way and my muse had lost me. But I am now BACK! And I swear I have no hopes of abandoning this fic.  I promise.  I've moved this story to my fanfic account because I'd rather have a collective place where all my stories are stored(:

For this website there is no need to create an account, you will be able to review/comment without an account, so please don't worry about creating a new account.

EDIT:

I have decided to continue updating here until I finish the entire story.  When the story is finished, I will delete it from here and move it to my fanfic account, so if ever you want to reread it, I will link it here and you guys can read it there(:  BUT FOR NOW my story stays here(:

Edited by vena.cava. - 12 years ago
wow.... i m abosulty speechless..... loved it.... i know its the same scene but i dont know i loved it...

do continue n Pm  me plzz next time u update...

love 

Taliah
Update Index:

Introduction / Prologue . . . Pg. 6
Chapter 1    . . . Pg. 6

Playlist:

Mess I Made - Parachute
In My Veins - Andrew Belle
Oh My Stars - Andrew Belle
Your Love is a Song - Switchfoot
The Only Exception - Paramore
If You Would Come Back Home - William Fitzsimmons
Corner of Your Heart - Ingrid Michaelson
Nothing Like You and I - The Perishers

PM LIST (in alphabetical order):

+ Afrin13
+ angelina_angel
+ annie03
+ bhoomi_K
+ cute-aish
+ cute.arsh
+ dhruvikaluvsKSG
+ here-i-am
+ JPRules 
+ fri42911
+ funkybratz
+ nidha1983
+ KaSh_luv
+ krazy4kash
+ -poornima-
+ rasikdhara101
+ rising_angel
+ sammy4u
+ shalika
+ shooona
+ Tia_0810
+ tzahra
+ unnatia
+ Zaynoo2320

Originally posted by Tia_0810

wow.... i m abosulty speechless..... loved it.... i know its the same scene but i dont know i loved it...

do continue n Pm  me plzz next time u update...

love 

Taliah
Thank you so much!!  And I will definetly make sure to PM you once I update, which will hopefully be soon.
Really grt start...same scene bt still different...do continue...n cn u pm when u update
OMG.....what a starting......loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamare thoughts kitne milte hain......................I always used to say ArSh has sooooooooooooooooo much potential even more than AR if they are properly handled....................and just like u even I didnt watch the last epi.....last epi to sodo I didnt watch since they stopped the ArSh track abruptly after rising our hopes............😡😭..
anyways thats a history now...................but I am looking forward to ur story.............
cont soon and add me to ur pm list plz....................
Afrin

See above note.
Originally posted by Afrin13

OMG.....what a starting......loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamare thoughts kitne milte hain......................I always used to say ArSh has sooooooooooooooooo much potential even more than AR if they are properly handled....................and just like u even I didnt watch the last epi.....last epi to sodo I didnt watch since they stopped the ArSh track abruptly after rising our hopes............😡😭..
anyways thats a history now...................but I am looking forward to ur story.............
cont soon and add me to ur pm list plz....................
Afrin

Aww thank you so much.  I hope you'll love this!
omgg im lovin it ! and i totally i agree with you<----hahaha what you said in the begining ....i didnt watch the last episode either...actually...i didnteven watch it since shilpa leftt =[ but anyways....im liking your version =] can you PM me when you updatee?
yaar amazing update....i luv ArSh soooo much better thn AR no offens 2 AR fans.....bt i think they ArSh is a brilliant jodi....n thnk u fr starting this ff with my fav jodi....do continue soon.....ur ff is amazing.....i hope shilpa continue going there 2 check on armaan.....wonder when did he find out.....bt do continue soon....thnx fr da pm n pm me when u upd next part too..thnx alot.....