Bigg Boss Season 4

BEST AKHRI SALAM EVER! VEENA MALIK IS A ROCK STAR

arkamu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Such an awsome Akhri salam. Really Enjoyed Every Single bit of it.#

Veena was looking stunning. So graceful. So cute

Black color suits her. Even saw her in front of rani and vidya.

She rocked overall.

Really like her bold and straight forward nature.

Loved her confidence for defending her and Ashmit to salman questions.

Really Liked her for Admitting that She is self obsessed. So what many people are: There is nothing bad in it?

She accepted some bad things of her and even we see ilzams on her were mostly about her obsession but less about bitching.

About sarah it was shown and she said what was wrong?

Lol @@ Sameer fans that she also bitched. If she should have there must have been some footage.

And I do understand what happens with children of broken families they do get a bit sensitive and self loving.

She is beautiful and adorable so she can afford to be self obsessive :-).

Her dance steps were awsome and her figure was like above every thing in that beautiful sari.

Even in front of vidya and rani in heels she looked much taller.

She answered all question really nicely.

She did kept in mind the good things of dolly and sarah despite problems with them she gave DOlly 6.

She just didnt linked up with shweta as she didnt liked her nature but shweta didnt make a fuss of it neither she. Even in house if they

talked they were like normal she even gave him 7 marks which was generous of her and even id ont mind it because i know shweta is

diplomatic but after her saying bye to veena in good way my grudges towards veena had improved a lot.

Lol a bit upset that she gave 3 to sameer. Is there a rule that we cant give 0 I thoughr she forgot to put a minus before 3 and instead

of -3 lol she put 3.

Her bhadas was THE BEST. EVERY single word .Kai aap jaisa buzdil koi nahin. Budha calling her trash after she left saala PHATU waisay to kabhi
himat nahin hui kuch kehnay ki.......

Lol she didnt mind what was being talked about her in house lol because she said she didnt bother much and THats her CHILLED behaviour.

One good friend is better than lots of diplomatic friends.

She said '' SO WHAT IF NOT ALL PEOPLE LIKE YOU. ITS IMPOSSIBLE. ITS ENOUGH;;

lol that fact sameer unfortunately failed to accept once he was nominated by people and ended up being a bitchy women and a man with

full of grudges.

And As she said she always wear heals, she has lots of mirrors in house it shows she is like this and not faking it.

Felt quite upset when she was so depressed and feeling upset on the way people were tlaking about Ashmit ;-). VEry very less people are so
good friends. If she was using him , she wouldnt have bothered her. I am dead sure no one can take such stands for friends like
veena took for Ashmit ;-). Her posessiveness,taking stands for ashmit showed her really good side.

She didnt even talked much about sara just once that she made her hurt. Buttt Overall she talked quite positive.

A very good Akhri salam. ,very well confidently and truthfully answered questions, nice dress, nice dance, generous marks, caring nature,

naughtiness and innocence. That defines Veena Malik.

Was very Happy to see Akhri Salam.

Best of Luck to Her in Her Future Career.

You will always be Remembered. Veena Malik fans.

Good Luck for Your new Beginnig after Big boss and good to know you regained new friends, confidence, love and positive attitude for life

👍🏼👍🏼👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Completely well said.she was nice,confident,entertaining,very honest aswell entertaining.Good luck⭐️
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanish_k

Completely well said.she was nice,confident,entertaining,very honest aswell entertaining.Good luck⭐️

Thanks a lot👏👏
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was entertaining...she was confidence but she was looking more prettier yesterday and i loved her saree...the only i dont like about her...she is cheap and less of dignity and she is bohot dramabaz sorry nothing personal its just my opnion but am sure she is a good person in heart but she cant be one men women!!!
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I only wish she'd do less drama. She is entertaining, yes, per thora drama kamm karo. Otherwise I also think she was looking very pretty yesterday, vo make-up or baal waghaira zyada achay thay. And I loved her Best Of. Vo bohat acha banya huwa tha team ne.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amy22

I only wish she'd do less drama. She is entertaining, yes, per thora drama kamm karo. Otherwise I also think she was looking very pretty yesterday, vo make-up or baal waghaira zyada achay thay. And I loved her Best Of. Vo bohat acha banya huwa tha team ne.

Yea i specially liked the dress and the hair style was the best...perfect matching with the dress!!!and she looked more matured!!!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved her so much, she looked prettier than pamela.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup it was really good. Salman looked good, veena looked really pretty. Loved Vidya and Rani too .
Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am glad tht she didn't back out and is still going back to her country
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post 👍🏼 it was the best Akhari Salam from the ones I've seen . Veena looked pretty in the black sari and her hair was styled good. I felt Veena was honest and straight forward in her answers .