Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Today's ep cleared da reason behind sam's comments (Page 4)

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
in all honesty,i don't think samir was wrong,people say things and it can be taken in more than one way, for example like yday epi he was saying about veena putting her feet on the table when she is wearing shoes and that khali too puts his feet on the table but not his shoes, people were saying why is samir siding with dolly but if you see it in another way he was just giving his opnion..it doesn't mean he is siding with dolly.

Veena does have issues,and i think when she came in the house she wanted to potray herself as a strong woman..which i don't think she has,she blames other housemates for things she does herself too again im using samir in this example,she said he likes to cause riftrs between friends but she too is guilty of this first with ashmit and sara and then with samir and shewta.

and regarding her friendship with ashmit, i think that there should be a limit where the friendship shouldn't go beyond a point where it can be named as something else. Shewta and sam are friends too infact they have a close bonding too but you can tell that they both have a limit. and thats where ashmit-veena didn't.

one last thing is i feel that samir realised that veena isn't what she seems to be is when she said she had feelings for hrishant yet she was 'superglued' to ashmit. i don't think that made any sense to anyone....i think any person would question that,i was hoping sallu would ask her about it......

just my opnion no offence to anyone

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_SwiftyArpitachohanMissSRKTasSamrenefire_guntiny15

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sid_12354

suddenly sameer has become a hot topic of discussion ..  anyway after reading all these posts about him wanting to beat veena i watched todays epi

he did say "itne ghamand se bol rahi thi..... teen saal se show chal raha hain to main bhi saat saal se kaam kar rahi hoon.. rakh ke phatt"

People will draw their own conclusions but to me all he meant was he found it very irritating to listen to veena go on and on in front of salman and he would have liked her to shut up.

No wonder veena gave him the least score after his rakh ke phatt dialogue.

what does rakh ke phatt mean? and what really did sam meant ConfusedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyMissSRK

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

Originally posted by monami18385

firstly,

veena aint even a near perfct example of how a "aurat" shud be : )

i think any girl/lady ... luks beautiful if she is adorned with "haya/sharam" ...  clearly.. not d case wit veena .. hu finds "flirting" beautifoool :P!

secondly,

can anyone pls tell me wut tehzeeb has veena displayed/taught/portrayed/displayed to us viewers? : )

about the last question..... i would also like to ask that question....some one pls answer that....LOL
tehzeeb-e-mohabbat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
main hairaan hoon sab ghar waloun ki bardasht ka level dekh ker... i couldnt tolerate veena's elaborate bakwas even on television!!! no doubt sameer ka dimagh kharab ho raha tha i loved sammy's expressions!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_SwiftyJessica11001Tas-allizwell-tiny15

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
when sam said....."rakh k....phatt" i was like Clap ROFL

fire_guntiny15

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Whatever, the thing is nothing justifies saying that you'd like to hit a woman. And that on TV and that when that certain someone didn't even harm you in any way.
he just said he would like to slap veena..why he want slap??  u may have  got know veeena ;s blag blah.. and so on.... by cl0wn revelation abt episode..nobody gives dam when veena going her cheap seductive acts  on naitional tv..let me tell u one thing i was never able to see bigboss with my mother whenever veena appeared because i had fear veena  will do any inappropriate thing which will embrass my mother...   probably she deserve a slap...on personal note in my opinoin i cant give any respect to a girl who is shameless on national tv in such a mannerOuch....just because of  being women  veena cant be Scott free..veena gone further ahead  she said sam and shweta made drama of their fight of dolly/sam-shwetaOuch  was it nothing to   with  or harm sameer creditability ??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_SwiftyTastiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
i m sameer fan and i like shweta also though not a fan. i don't know why ppl r accusing & abusing sam. hes not fake. and he didn't day anything wrong. if he has said abt wanted 2 slap it doesn't mean he surely meant it. bcoz by watching veena's behaviour in BB & wid even salman anybody can feel like slapping. yes he shudn't've said it but the way she was going on abt womanhood etc. any decent prsn wud've been got irritated. and if sam'd said sumthing like this 2 even sara(whom i don't like a bit) or oder woman apart from veena then i wud'd condemned it.but veena is really putoff & she can make even coolest prsn of the house 2 say sumthing like this. rem even khali who normally doesn't use words reqd 2 b beeped but ystrday 4 veena he used it!!

and why shud she b respected just bcoz shes a woman. i m a woman & strong pro woman rights but it doesn't mean she shud act like cheap.
and i think really an anti-sam campaign is going on. now bcoz theres competition btn sam & shweta. so now shweta fans r hell bent upon making him bad. i don't know why its happening bcoz though i m sam fan & wud like 2 win him bcoz of his straight4wardness & stands he'd taken. but if shweta wins then i don't've any prob 2.

though may b i wudn't've 4give the prsn who'd hit me so easily but if sam'd 4given dolly then its his greatness 2 not 2 hold so much grudge against her. may b he still does not like her but why 2 take unnecessary "pangas" wid her & make enviornment dirty. i don't like her but shes much better than veena.

Edited by tiny15 - 26 December 2010 at 1:40am

Tasfire_gun

Go to top