Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Today's ep cleared da reason behind sam's comments (Page 3)

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by Jessica11001

today's episode cleared why sam was so angry at veena....it's veena's comments which made him angry......clearly  veena said a lot of things which wasn't shown in friday's ep.....veena said she doesn't need to learn tehzeeb from BB, she claimed she's a superstar etc etc......Oh God !!! any normal headed person will get out of control hearing these !!!!LOL

lol very lame reasons for defending sam.

who knows veena said it or sam is making.

so what if she said it.. sam even FAILED TO ACCEPT BIG BOSS ORDERS. VEENA NEVER DID IT

he called her TRASH LOL REMBERED HIM CAlling dolly watch ur manners

now where aare sam budha ,s manners

chalo jane do yaar arkamu......not gonna comment on ur post....take some rest.....although i must say ur every comment makes me laugh !!!! ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akramabsfire_guntiny15

Iamrani1 Groupbie
Iamrani1
Iamrani1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Veena is a s**t and no one should give her any respect or give her anymore footage in this forum. She derserve to be forgotten immediately.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessica11001

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I am not sure if Sameer said that he would like to thrash Veena as I did not watch the episode completely but if he did, I accept he should not have.

However, he was perfectly correct in feeling disgusted with Veena's behaviour. The problem with Veena is that she has got a lot of misunderstandings about herself. Since she keeps on always finding faults with others and she keeps on showering (often false) praises on herself, she has started thinking of herself much better than she really is.

She says that there are many men out there waiting for her and that she looks beautiful enough to get any man in the world. But the truth is that she herself keeps on throwing herself over men. She does not want to accept this truth. Rather, she wants to believe that men always want to have relation witb her. Veena's problem is that if she wants to believe in something wrong, then she keeps on repeating it and one day she starts believing in it.

One day she said to Shweta that the men folk in the house were like her brothers. Now she says that Ashmit is just a friend. Does anybody behave with brother or with 'just a friend' the way she has been behaving with Ashmit?

Veena called Dolly as besharm, cartoon and aurat ke naam pe kalank. I agree that Dolly has very bad habit of becoming extremely abusive but, seeing Veena's actions, Dolly could have said many more things to her which would have sounded highly offensive, but would have been true.

It is true that she never used any words which Bigg Boss had to beep out. But without using beep words also, many offensive things can be said and Veena has said many such offensive things. What about her remark that Dolly is frustrated that she cannot do what Veena is doing - regarding Veena's shameful acts with Ashmit?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyTasMistyytiny15

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani1

Veena is a s**t and no one should give her any respect or give her anymore footage in this forum. She derserve to be forgotten immediately.

well ther is a "give respect to veena cus she is a lady" campaign goin on (surprisingly NW cus she has been bashed from months in dis forum and evrybdy seemed to NOT Care)..........well
 basically anti sam campaign........... LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_SwiftyMissSRKJessica11001Tastiny15

KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
well a lot of others have said things like that..like when sam was nominated and on the eviction of idk.. maybe sara..? He was like " i knw my stardom or sumthin..that i've been in the industry for too long and at another time he was like no can make me get of this house
wht abt all tht????

and manoj has said things like datt too?? why is veena blamed?

Edited by KripAngad4ever - 25 December 2010 at 3:27pm
wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by Iamrani1

well ther is a "give respect to veena cus she is a lady" campaign goin on (surprisingly NW cus she has been bashed from months in dis forum and evrybdy seemed to NOT Care)..........well
 basically anti sam campaign........... LOL

so true...had veena not been evicted, these same woman's rights campaigners would have been laughing at her histronics in yesterdays episode.LOLab chali gayi ,so they are picking on the one who is the next big threat,samEmbarrassed.Nobody saw khali calling veena a * beep* or dolly who  is the actual one who fought with veena,only sam is the biggest woman abuser for telling veena respect has to be earned..ooofff how abusive samAngry,calling her wh*re thats so much nicer and respectfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_SwiftyMissSRKJessica11001Tasfire_gun

Iamrani1 Groupbie
Iamrani1
Iamrani1

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Good, now we know what Sam did was right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyJessica11001tiny15

sid_12354 Senior Member
sid_12354
sid_12354

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
suddenly sameer has become a hot topic of discussion ..  anyway after reading all these posts about him wanting to beat veena i watched todays epi

he did say "itne ghamand se bol rahi thi..... teen saal se show chal raha hain to main bhi saat saal se kaam kar rahi hoon.. rakh ke phatt"

People will draw their own conclusions but to me all he meant was he found it very irritating to listen to veena go on and on in front of salman and he would have liked her to shut up.

No wonder veena gave him the least score after his rakh ke phatt dialogue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyJessica11001Samrenefire_guntiny15

Go to top