Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sameer said the right thing....and wt* i never heard before she was saying all this
Ke am sooooo beautiful ke i can get any men in the world like any men!!!come on stop day dreaming omg i hate this personality more and more...she is the big drama queen and she cried every 2 mins and hello its liked she gave her sypathies to Ashmit not her love cuz she keep saying he is a sick person thats why i felt bad!!!
Edited by Jesmina - 13 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever, the thing is nothing justifies saying that you'd like to hit a woman. And that on TV and that when that certain someone didn't even harm you in any way.
sid_12354 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

Whatever, the thing is nothing justifies saying that you'd like to hit a woman. And that on TV and that when that certain someone didn't even harm you in any way.

which episode was this?? was it today since i didn't watch today's episode
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lol some people just can't digest the fact that Sameer has got such a big fan following only because of his character in BB and not cuz of his serials .. 😳 .. So now apparently they're changing sides ...

What Sam said wasn't wrong at all, I think even I woud've said that if it was about a cheap girl like Veena 🥱

MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sam's the best and hes gonna win BB4 for sure....I Love him even more.....BB is so partial towards ashmit,i hope he doesnt win..Sam's been insulted bi BB himself aftr the whole dolly incident... Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 13 years ago
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessica11001

today's episode cleared why sam was so angry at veena....it's veena's comments which made him angry......clearly  veena said a lot of things which wasn't shown in friday's ep.....veena said she doesn't need to learn tehzeeb from BB, she claimed she's a superstar etc etc......Oh God !!! any normal headed person will get out of control hearing these !!!!😆

lol very lame reasons for defending sam.

who knows veena said it or sam is making.

so what if she said it.. sam even FAILED TO ACCEPT BIG BOSS ORDERS. VEENA NEVER DID IT

he called her TRASH LOL REMBERED HIM CAlling dolly watch ur manners

now where aare sam budha ,s manners
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arkamu

lol very lame reasons for defending sam.

who knows veena said it or sam is making.

so what if she said it.. sam even FAILED TO ACCEPT BIG BOSS ORDERS. VEENA NEVER DID IT

he called her TRASH LOL REMBERED HIM CAlling dolly watch ur manners

now where aare sam budha ,s manners

chalo jane do yaar arkamu......not gonna comment on ur post....take some rest.....although i must say ur every comment makes me laugh !!!! 🤣 🤣
Iamrani1 thumbnail
Veena is a s**t and no one should give her any respect or give her anymore footage in this forum. She derserve to be forgotten immediately.
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure if Sameer said that he would like to thrash Veena as I did not watch the episode completely but if he did, I accept he should not have.

However, he was perfectly correct in feeling disgusted with Veena's behaviour. The problem with Veena is that she has got a lot of misunderstandings about herself. Since she keeps on always finding faults with others and she keeps on showering (often false) praises on herself, she has started thinking of herself much better than she really is.

She says that there are many men out there waiting for her and that she looks beautiful enough to get any man in the world. But the truth is that she herself keeps on throwing herself over men. She does not want to accept this truth. Rather, she wants to believe that men always want to have relation witb her. Veena's problem is that if she wants to believe in something wrong, then she keeps on repeating it and one day she starts believing in it.

One day she said to Shweta that the men folk in the house were like her brothers. Now she says that Ashmit is just a friend. Does anybody behave with brother or with 'just a friend' the way she has been behaving with Ashmit?

Veena called Dolly as besharm, cartoon and aurat ke naam pe kalank. I agree that Dolly has very bad habit of becoming extremely abusive but, seeing Veena's actions, Dolly could have said many more things to her which would have sounded highly offensive, but would have been true.

It is true that she never used any words which Bigg Boss had to beep out. But without using beep words also, many offensive things can be said and Veena has said many such offensive things. What about her remark that Dolly is frustrated that she cannot do what Veena is doing - regarding Veena's shameful acts with Ashmit?

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani1

Veena is a s**t and no one should give her any respect or give her anymore footage in this forum. She derserve to be forgotten immediately.

well ther is a "give respect to veena cus she is a lady" campaign goin on (surprisingly NW cus she has been bashed from months in dis forum and evrybdy seemed to NOT Care)..........well
 basically anti sam campaign........... 😆