Bigg Boss Season 4

Today's ep cleared da reason behind sam's comments

Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today's episode cleared why sam was so angry at veena....it's veena's comments which made him angry......clearly  veena said a lot of things which wasn't shown in friday's ep.....veena said she doesn't need to learn tehzeeb from BB, she claimed she's a superstar etc etc......Oh God !!! any normal headed person will get out of control hearing these !!!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
i dont know why ppl are making huge deal about sameer's comments?  he said nothing wrong, veena thinks of herself as a ideal woman, and she was degrading dolly by calling her fat and wat not. veena thinks she is the best thing that happen to womanhood, she was flying high, sameer just decided to bring her back on ground. i am glad he said it , at least veena knows her place now.

if she has no shame doing all those nautaki then why should sameer be ashamed to talk about it?

i have been confused about who to support between shweta and sameer, caz i like them both but now sameer is winning  by saying exactly wat viewers are thinking. he is frank and really showing reality to viewers and housemates, so Sameer all the waayyyyyyyyyyyyy as the winner of BB4👍🏼
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
firstly,

veena aint even a near perfct example of how a "aurat" shud be : )

i think any girl/lady ... luks beautiful if she is adorned with "haya/sharam" ...  clearly.. not d case wit veena .. hu finds "flirting" beautifoool :P!

secondly,

can anyone pls tell me wut tehzeeb has veena displayed/taught/portrayed/displayed to us viewers? : )
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzelll

i dont know why ppl are making huge deal about sameer's comments?  he said nothing wrong, veena thinks of herself as a ideal woman, and she was degrading dolly by calling her fat and wat not. veena thinks she is the best thing that happen to womanhood, she was flying high, sameer just decided to bring her back on ground. i am glad he said it , at least veena knows her place now.

if she has no shame doing all those nautaki then why should sameer be ashamed to talk about it?

i have been confused about who to support between shweta and sameer, caz i like them both but now sameer is winning  by saying exactly wat viewers are thinking. he is frank and really showing reality to viewers and housemates, so Sameer all the waayyyyyyyyyyyyy as the winner of BB4👍🏼

exactly....but suddenly out of nowhere some people started bashing sam.....but he did nothing wrong...i mean most of us in this forum thinks the same way about veena....so what's wrong if sam expresses his feelings?? he showed that he is just a normal human being like all of us.....so he is bound to react........
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monami18385

firstly,

veena aint even a near perfct example of how a "aurat" shud be : )

i think any girl/lady ... luks beautiful if she is adorned with "haya/sharam" ...  clearly.. not d case wit veena .. hu finds "flirting" beautifoool :P!

secondly,

can anyone pls tell me wut tehzeeb has veena displayed/taught/portrayed/displayed to us viewers? : )

about the last question..... i would also like to ask that question....some one pls answer that....😆
Edited by Jessica11001 - 13 years ago
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
aray yaar kuch faida nahi Samir ko defend karne mein.. nahi samjeinghe log.. qk they are blind..

log to ab Samir ko PATTU (Darpok) kehte hein... aghar aise Darpok insaan hote hein to mein Samir hi banna chahta hoon ;) I like to be coward like him :D
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like to shout at anti-Samir's... "Watch your Manners"
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I lyk Sam more now:D Usne Veena ki jhooti tareefe nhi ki tht's the main problem:)
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

I like to shout at anti-Samir's... "Watch your Manners"

BINGO !!!😉
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Am with everyone here............all of a sudden everyone was pouncing on sam.....he is his normal self....he is not afraid to talk about wierd statements made by a contestant.....nothing wrong in that !!!