India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Today's ep cleared da reason behind sam's comments

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
today's episode cleared why sam was so angry at veena....it's veena's comments which made him angry......clearly  veena said a lot of things which wasn't shown in friday's ep.....veena said she doesn't need to learn tehzeeb from BB, she claimed she's a superstar etc etc......Oh God !!! any normal headed person will get out of control hearing these !!!!LOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_Swiftymiley cyrusMissSRKkellyssinipillaiJotz_92sumanforumslostmemoriesArpitachohandestiny11m001falcon.starakramabsrose-girlpawancoolprincezna.Monami.SamreneSweet-Lionesssusan29Real.Madridyipee-Mink-Meena1Chingaaritiny15sallu_loverfire_gun

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i dont know why ppl are making huge deal about sameer's comments?  he said nothing wrong, veena thinks of herself as a ideal woman, and she was degrading dolly by calling her fat and wat not. veena thinks she is the best thing that happen to womanhood, she was flying high, sameer just decided to bring her back on ground. i am glad he said it , at least veena knows her place now.

if she has no shame doing all those nautaki then why should sameer be ashamed to talk about it?

i have been confused about who to support between shweta and sameer, caz i like them both but now sameer is winning  by saying exactly wat viewers are thinking. he is frank and really showing reality to viewers and housemates, so Sameer all the waayyyyyyyyyyyyy as the winner of BB4Thumbs Up

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaMerrygoldKriti_Swiftymiley cyrusHomer.SNaaimaMissSRKsumanforumssinipillailostmemorieskellyssidra1993Arpitachohanm001SphallolaliaakramabsMaanKiDeviTasprinceznaSamrenemelfnspawancool.Monami.-allizwell-Real.Madridsusan29yipeedishusallu_loverfire_gunChits1Chingaaritiny15TheRowdiest

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
firstly,

veena aint even a near perfct example of how a "aurat" shud be : )

i think any girl/lady ... luks beautiful if she is adorned with "haya/sharam" ...  clearly.. not d case wit veena .. hu finds "flirting" beautifoool :P!

secondly,

can anyone pls tell me wut tehzeeb has veena displayed/taught/portrayed/displayed to us viewers? : )

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_SwiftyArpitachohankellyssinipillailostmemoriesrose-girlTasSamreneRasnySweet-Lionessdishufire_guntiny15

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzelll

i dont know why ppl are making huge deal about sameer's comments?  he said nothing wrong, veena thinks of herself as a ideal woman, and she was degrading dolly by calling her fat and wat not. veena thinks she is the best thing that happen to womanhood, she was flying high, sameer just decided to bring her back on ground. i am glad he said it , at least veena knows her place now.

if she has no shame doing all those nautaki then why should sameer be ashamed to talk about it?

i have been confused about who to support between shweta and sameer, caz i like them both but now sameer is winning  by saying exactly wat viewers are thinking. he is frank and really showing reality to viewers and housemates, so Sameer all the waayyyyyyyyyyyyy as the winner of BB4Thumbs Up

exactly....but suddenly out of nowhere some people started bashing sam.....but he did nothing wrong...i mean most of us in this forum thinks the same way about veena....so what's wrong if sam expresses his feelings?? he showed that he is just a normal human being like all of us.....so he is bound to react........

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_SwiftyNaaimaMissSRKkellysArpitachohanlostmemoriesm001TasSamrenesusan29fire_guntiny15

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

firstly,

veena aint even a near perfct example of how a "aurat" shud be : )

i think any girl/lady ... luks beautiful if she is adorned with "haya/sharam" ...  clearly.. not d case wit veena .. hu finds "flirting" beautifoool :P!

secondly,

can anyone pls tell me wut tehzeeb has veena displayed/taught/portrayed/displayed to us viewers? : )

about the last question..... i would also like to ask that question....some one pls answer that....LOL

Edited by Jessica11001 - 25 December 2010 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swiftytiny15

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
aray yaar kuch faida nahi Samir ko defend karne mein.. nahi samjeinghe log.. qk they are blind..

log to ab Samir ko PATTU (Darpok) kehte hein... aghar aise Darpok insaan hote hein to mein Samir hi banna chahta hoon ;) I like to be coward like him :D

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_SwiftyArpitachohankellyssinipillaiJessica11001.Monami.susan29tiny15fire_gun

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I like to shout at anti-Samir's... "Watch your Manners"

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflasinipillaikellysMissSRKMaanKiDeviTasJessica11001m001SphallolaliaprinceznaSweet-Lionesssusan29Aries23tiny15fire_gun

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I lyk Sam more now:D Usne Veena ki jhooti tareefe nhi ki tht's the main problem:)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchuflaKriti_Swiftykellysm001Jessica11001akramabsTassusan29fire_gunAries23tiny15

Go to top