Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya OS: Stop being difficult! (Page 5)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Ritz93

Very nicely written. Feels like you just helped Pia in clearing her head. There was so much sadness on the Christmas day - wish the actual writers had waited a little before showing it today. But thanks you did that through your one shot.

Abhay did get the taste of his own medicine. But somewhere I wanted atleast one good thing to happen today...

Thanks!! Ya, it was a pretty heart wrenching episode! I really really want Pia to fight off her vulnerability and stand up for herself against Abhay! I hate the way she lets Abhay insult and humiliate her and get away with it! Main na sehti! Thats what I've tried to express through this OS. I think the reason why Pia's dialogues came so naturally to me was because this is EXACTLY how I would've reacted in a similar situation. Hope to see Pia do so tooSmile

You are right. Pia is basically strong and she needs to fight off her vulnerability and not take all that s**t from Abhay - she doesn't have any reason to take it. I can see those scenes happening between Pia and Abhay. 

And please don't stop here.

Edited by Ritz93 - 25 December 2010 at 3:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

ROFL 

BRAVO CHILLZ! I can so see this happening . Desperate and angry Abhay and silly but hurt Piya . i loved it when he pinned her to  tree and echoed my sentiments as well.Politeness doesn't work with her and unless Abhay is rude , the point doesn't go into her excuse for a brain thingy as you rightly said.

Your OS proves that just how fantastically Abhay-Piya drive each-other into never ending whirlpools. Please write more!

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless you.
Hug

Aww!! Thanks, Poco!! That means a lot to me! Coming from someone whose writing skills I admire endlessly!!Hug
Pia is so used to Abhay's rudeness that she doesn't take his politeness seriouslyROFL
I swear, their brains turn into total 'tadka dahi' trying to understand their emotions towards each otherLOL
I don't know if I can write more, I don't really write. This just came up spontaneously. If I ever encounter such a 'daura' in future, I'll definitely write!! 

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

You are right. Pia is basically strong and she needs to fight off her vulnerability and not take all that s**t from Abhay - she doesn't have any reason to take it. I can see those scenes happening between Pia and Abhay. 

And please don't stop here.

You mean the OS?? I seriously have no clue how to continue! As I said I have no story to tell! But I'll definitely try to see if I can whip something upEmbarrassed
Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Vauuuuuuuuuuuu very well

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana-maneet

Vauuuuuuuuuuuu very well
Thank you :)
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hey! That was really awesome. I enjoyed that scene and hope our Abhiya do exactly as yours on Monday. Piya standing up to him, insanely angry and hurt, and Abhay just being Abhay. Protective, patient, angry etc. Nicely doneSmile!

.Jane..

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
nice, this should be actually the next few episodes of the show.

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 25 December 2010 at 4:21pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hey! That was really awesome. I enjoyed that scene and hope our Abhiya do exactly as yours on Monday. Piya standing up to him, insanely angry and hurt, and Abhay just being Abhay. Protective, patient, angry etc. Nicely doneSmile!

Thanks a million!! Ya, I would love it if something like this happens on Monday! I really want Pia to stand up for herself! I can't believe she's letting Abhay treat her like dirt and get away with it! Abhay ke saamne uska self respect tel lene chala jata hai kya???Ermm

Go to top