Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kavita.patel

Well I hope the affect that Abhay has over Piya never dies down, but I would really love if she would show less signs of weakness in front of Abhay. Dont let him know that his words and actions affect her so much at least externally. Internally both Abhiya are feeling a whirlwind of emotions.

Exactly!! I don't blame her for being affected but she can at least 'pretend' indifference! She won the best actress award for a reason😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
🤣 

BRAVO CHILLZ! I can so see this happening . Desperate and angry Abhay and silly but hurt Piya . i loved it when he pinned her to  tree and echoed my sentiments as well.Politeness doesn't work with her and unless Abhay is rude , the point doesn't go into her excuse for a brain thingy as you rightly said.

Your OS proves that just how fantastically Abhay-Piya drive each-other into never ending whirlpools. Please write more!

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless you.
🤗
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thanks!! Ya, it was a pretty heart wrenching episode! I really really want Pia to fight off her vulnerability and stand up for herself against Abhay! I hate the way she lets Abhay insult and humiliate her and get away with it! Main na sehti! Thats what I've tried to express through this OS. I think the reason why Pia's dialogues came so naturally to me was because this is EXACTLY how I would've reacted in a similar situation. Hope to see Pia do so too😊

You are right. Pia is basically strong and she needs to fight off her vulnerability and not take all that s**t from Abhay - she doesn't have any reason to take it. I can see those scenes happening between Pia and Abhay. 

And please don't stop here.
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

🤣 

BRAVO CHILLZ! I can so see this happening . Desperate and angry Abhay and silly but hurt Piya . i loved it when he pinned her to  tree and echoed my sentiments as well.Politeness doesn't work with her and unless Abhay is rude , the point doesn't go into her excuse for a brain thingy as you rightly said.

Your OS proves that just how fantastically Abhay-Piya drive each-other into never ending whirlpools. Please write more!

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless you.
🤗

Aww!! Thanks, Poco!! That means a lot to me! Coming from someone whose writing skills I admire endlessly!!🤗
Pia is so used to Abhay's rudeness that she doesn't take his politeness seriously🤣
I swear, their brains turn into total 'tadka dahi' trying to understand their emotions towards each other😆
I don't know if I can write more, I don't really write. This just came up spontaneously. If I ever encounter such a 'daura' in future, I'll definitely write!! 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritz93

You are right. Pia is basically strong and she needs to fight off her vulnerability and not take all that s**t from Abhay - she doesn't have any reason to take it. I can see those scenes happening between Pia and Abhay. 

And please don't stop here.

You mean the OS?? I seriously have no clue how to continue! As I said I have no story to tell! But I'll definitely try to see if I can whip something up😳
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Vauuuuuuuuuuuu very well
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana-maneet

Vauuuuuuuuuuuu very well

Thank you :)
madmaxine thumbnail
Hey! That was really awesome. I enjoyed that scene and hope our Abhiya do exactly as yours on Monday. Piya standing up to him, insanely angry and hurt, and Abhay just being Abhay. Protective, patient, angry etc. Nicely done😊!
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice, this should be actually the next few episodes of the show.
Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Hey! That was really awesome. I enjoyed that scene and hope our Abhiya do exactly as yours on Monday. Piya standing up to him, insanely angry and hurt, and Abhay just being Abhay. Protective, patient, angry etc. Nicely done😊!

Thanks a million!! Ya, I would love it if something like this happens on Monday! I really want Pia to stand up for herself! I can't believe she's letting Abhay treat her like dirt and get away with it! Abhay ke saamne uska self respect tel lene chala jata hai kya???🤔