Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya OS: Stop being difficult! (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Superb ... Very well written plz continue its great and funny :)

Thanks! I don't know, Mehak. I have absolutely no story to tell! I'll be clueless if I continue!

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Reading your OS reminded me of this line:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Love your OS, this is exactly the kind of scene I am expecting between Abhiya when they next face each other especially if it is under the circumstance where Abhay is trying to save Piya from wolves in the jungle. It is high time for Piya to start showing indifference toward Abhay even if her feelings say otherwise.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Very nicely written. Feels like you just helped Pia in clearing her head. There was so much sadness on the Christmas day - wish the actual writers had waited a little before showing it today. But thanks you did that through your one shot.

Abhay did get the taste of his own medicine. But somewhere I wanted atleast one good thing to happen today...

Thanks!! Ya, it was a pretty heart wrenching episode! I really really want Pia to fight off her vulnerability and stand up for herself against Abhay! I hate the way she lets Abhay insult and humiliate her and get away with it! Main na sehti! Thats what I've tried to express through this OS. I think the reason why Pia's dialogues came so naturally to me was because this is EXACTLY how I would've reacted in a similar situation. Hope to see Pia do so tooSmile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

It was great. I loved it a lot. I love how you captured Abhay and Pia in their characters. Thumbs Up Pia shud definitely b hurt rite now, angry at most considering she jus got rebuffed by her lover. Cry
And Abhay's attitude, kind then mean da next second.Day Dreaming
Wow, it was really amazing.Clap one thing though, pia wud nvr curse. LOL

Thanks a lot for your lovely comment!! Btw, why don't I see you too often in the forum these days?? And ya, Pia would never ever say such stuff. As I said, this is something I would've done!! That girl isn't Pia actually, its me!ROFL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavita.patel

Love your OS, this is exactly the kind of scene I am expecting between Abhiya when they next face each other especially if it is under the circumstance where Abhay is trying to save Piya from wolves in the jungle. It is high time for Piya to start showing indifference toward Abhay even if her feelings say otherwise.  

That line holds so true for the Pia I wanted to show through the OSClap

This is the scene I'm wanting between them, I have no idea what to expect. For all you know, Pia won't get lost in the jungleOuch
I really really want Pia to stop getting so affected by Abhay but he does exert some weird influence on herEmbarrassed

-kavita-

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

That line holds so true for the Pia I wanted to show through the OSClap

This is the scene I'm wanting between them, I have no idea what to expect. For all you know, Pia won't get lost in the jungleOuch
I really really want Pia to stop getting so affected by Abhay but he does exert some weird influence on herEmbarrassed

Well I hope the affect that Abhay has over Piya never dies down, but I would really love if she would show less signs of weakness in front of Abhay. Dont let him know that his words and actions affect her so much at least externally. Internally both Abhiya are feeling a whirlwind of emotions.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Well I hope the affect that Abhay has over Piya never dies down, but I would really love if she would show less signs of weakness in front of Abhay. Dont let him know that his words and actions affect her so much at least externally. Internally both Abhiya are feeling a whirlwind of emotions.

Exactly!! I don't blame her for being affected but she can at least 'pretend' indifference! She won the best actress award for a reasonLOL

-kavita-

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
ROFL 

BRAVO CHILLZ! I can so see this happening . Desperate and angry Abhay and silly but hurt Piya . i loved it when he pinned her to  tree and echoed my sentiments as well.Politeness doesn't work with her and unless Abhay is rude , the point doesn't go into her excuse for a brain thingy as you rightly said.

Your OS proves that just how fantastically Abhay-Piya drive each-other into never ending whirlpools. Please write more!

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless you.
Hug

.Jane..

Go to top