Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

An Analyses on Stay of Pakistani Contenders

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hi All, 

This post is a analyses is based on the review of Pakistani Contenders's stay in BB House as a Pakistani National viewer:

1 )

-  Veena said that she is famous in Pakistan as her mimicry tactics ! so yes she got famous for this reason when she appeared on geo tv's show political base comedy show  "Hum sab Umeed se hein" 

- Ali got the fame initially for the mimicry of late Benazir Bhutto than he rocked as Begum Nawazish Ali for which he was criticized as well on the larger scale 

2) When i came to know that Veena and Ali Saleem are participating in BB4..at first i was like might  Veena make as a positive and cultured candidate rather than Ali and this made me even more sure when i watch the first episode of BB4

3) My ideology regarding Ali changed when i saw him as a more civilized and a decent participant of BB4  i liked him at most his eviction made me sad but I was happy that he made it ...he made his stay meaning 

4) Veena Malik till Ali's stay in house was simply very nice and cultured till some extends ..she shed that so called decent image as soon as Ali left

5) It was hurtful seeing Veena completely loosing the game cause of her cheap attempts from getting close to Ashmit  till washing his undergarments and fighting with dolly just for the sake of Ashmit Patel's happiness 

6) Veena was sole reason of Dolly and Sameer's eviction 

7)Ashmit some  how is better than veena 

8)Where Ali Saleem (Begum) made us proud Veena was nothing but a shame .. 

I dont know that how people will react  or how Veena will handle the situation when she will come back ...all in all Veena you shattered your image just to get famous cross the boarder ..there are many Pakistani's Atif Aslam , Rahat Fateh Ali, Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan  , Amanat Ali etc ..who have made us proud with their good work but Veena you made it in bad light ... I hjope you dont make it worst by visiting or doing more shows like BB

Besides, to the selectors of such shows as well ..if you to take contenders from Pakistan please take those who deserve to be there and who will play the fair game with positive attitude   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akramabsmazzayarchangelRasny-Seraphic-naddiya26fire_gun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top