Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunBright thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️Congratulations Kamal⭐️⭐️⭐️

A well deserved win for the most consistent and soulful singer - when music transcends language barriers !!!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS TO KAMAL!! 👍🏼

Pimp, Im sure Bishakh will go soooo ahead. His voice was truly amazing...Liked him alot 👍🏼
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Kamal, a deserving winner from the beginning! 👏
cant tell you how happy i am! Hope to hear from him alot in the future!
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Kamal, truly deserving. Very soulful soothing voice, all the best.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You have NO idea how happy I was when I heard Kamal won!!! 

I knew he was a winner since day ONE, and i'm glad he won!! He TOTALLY deserves it! 😃 Wish him all the best, and I hope he goes far because making your mark in the industry is what really makes you a winner in the long run. 😳 God bless him and his family! 🤗
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I only now got a chance to come to the forums and post.
I  know I have been less active here this season and therefore not many people would have known that I supported Kamal like no other. After Rini di's elimination I was rooting for Kamal all along. I thought he was the strongest contestant out of everyone. I really saw a lot of potential in him. And I must say that SRGMP crowned a deserving winner. I'm so proud of Kamal and wish him all the best for his future. I have no doubts he'll come a long long way with his singing.

At the same time I have to give it up to Abhilasha and Bishakh. Abhilasha was  my favorite female contestant on the show following Rini di. She showed a lot of potential and for me was a winner in the female category.

Bishakh came in the show as an underdog. I felt he never got the appreciation that he deserved. He was underrated. He came out very strong in the end. And he deserved to be in the top 3.

Its been a great SRGMP journey with a lot of ups and downs. But I'm content with the top 3 & I know that every single contestant from the beginning of the show will do exceedingly well with their singing career. All of them are winners in their own aspect. Coming to the top 18 isn't as easy as it seems.

Congratulations to Kamal, Vishal ji, and Shekar ji.

But congratulations to all the top 18 contestants for making it on the show in the first place! 👏
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im sooooooooooooo happy for kamal cz he truly deserved to win!!!
yaaaaaaaaaay party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!