Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kamal,
I Have been your fan from the start. Your voice has always truly amazed me. Theirs just something about your voice that makes everyone fall in love with it. It was amazing to hear them say your the FIRST Singing Superstar. I wish the show is still on. I will your amazing voice, and your amazing perfomances. From Laagn Lagay Hai to Mast Kalander, your voice always put a smile on my face.
Some thing was always telling me YOUR THE SUPERSTAR. That was proven today <3
I know you'll be very successful. Your the best and do not forget it
All the best for the future β€οΈ
I know you will be a big playback singer one day
Never forget the moment that made you shine.
That made you smile.
That made you a singing superstar.

Love Always,
Your Biggest Fan,
- Sweetu

rajucole thumbnail
i am very happy to see my favourites favourite kamal win the srgmpss 2010. jiyo kamal khan.  great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surmai_shaam

Well deserved win Kamal KhanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Congratulations and God bless.May you see many more such successes in the future. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

surmai shaam ji,

Ishwar ne Kamal ko sureele gale se nawaza hai. His voice is a blend of ustaad NFAK sahab, Sadool Sikandar, Mastar salim and hans Raj Hans sahib. Uskee awaaz se Punjab ki mitti ki khushboo aati mai aur saat samundar par baithe bhi Punjab ke darshan hote hai.😊

brother here is a great performance by Master salim, please try hold your tears, because i can't. Look at Raveena tandon.😊

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally deserved to win. Personally for me, Sniti, Kamal and Ranjeet have been the voice of the season. 

Kudos to all Kamal fans :))
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jaspalji ..I am very happy for Kamal and he worked very hard and coming from a humble background he must be so elated and joyful and that is a great achievement.God bless him and he will do very well.
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajucole

i am very happy to see my favourites favourite kamal win the srgmpss 2010. jiyo kamal khan.  great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Raju Bhai aapke aakhri comments about Abhilasha but please acha  acha likhna.😊
BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS TO KAMAL!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
surmai_shaam thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

surmai shaam ji,

Ishwar ne Kamal ko sureele gale se nawaza hai. His voice is a blend of ustaad NFAK sahab, Sadool Sikandar, Mastar salim and hans Raj Hans sahib. Uskee awaaz se Punjab ki mitti ki khushboo aati mai aur saat samundar par baithe bhi Punjab ke darshan hote hai.😊

brother here is a great performance by Master salim, please try hold your tears, because i can't. Look at Raveena tandon.😊

Jaspal bhai, Thanks a lot for the video and very well said about Kamal's voice. I think his idol is Sardul Sikandar. He is my favorite too. I see a lot of similarities between Sardul Sikandar and Kamal Khan. Both sing effortlessly and have God given voices for  sure. I think one of the mentor pointed out the murkian he takes at this age can only be learned with 30 -40 years of riyaz. I think he is a God given gift. May God bless him. Congratulations to his family who made sure this heera is not unnoticed. Thanks for a great post.
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

surmai shaam ji,

Thank you so much jaspal ji for the lovely video.
I agree with you about kamal and his beautiful voice and renditions.
Padma
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kamal Khan deserves it πŸ‘ What a beautiful mesmerizing voice....Hats off, congratulations Kamal Khan fans... 

Im sure even the others will go miles πŸ˜Š Great season it has been πŸ‘πŸΌ