India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

suhana's next step (Page 2)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I agree Suhana should leave the house tomwrow with her father!!!
that should kick start everyones brain into working mode!!

not only am i dissappointed in BM, dadaji an Ishaan im actually feeling Suhana's pain for her, I had to force myself to watch the picnic episodes and todays also. Suhana is so updet she's reverted into the little girl that needs her mummy bu then BM even betrayed her, i swear i wanted to throw something at the tv at that point!!!

But i do want to say Kudos to Dishu and Rani!!! they are fab and i want them to be evil to Sona so that she gets punished for the pain she is causing Suhana!!!
i dont know if its right to feel that way but boy do i want to punish her and i want BM and Adadji to regret this action and dont even get me started on so called lover boy Ishaan!!!

xXx Bee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadvedula_1111192Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siri271984

hi guys, i was  silent reader of the forum. after seeing today's episode i wanted suhana to leave the house.

reasons:

i want  entire kashyap family should know value of suhana. each n every member laughs at her back and makes fun of her.

badima should learn her lesson. suhana always treats her as mother but she just thinks of ishan.she is giving her more pain than anyone else..

ishaan who always says he love suhana but he thinks of her when sona is not around him.

so ithink suhana should leave the house.so for sure badimaa will try to explain her by saying iam ur mother, but this time she should tell her that badimaa is not her mother but she is ishaan's mother.then badimaa will realise her wrong.similarlr other family members n ishaan too.

they should bring suhana to home and if then confession happens its good.if suhana does not leave then it will be same ,every one making fun of her,n ishaan takes her lightly too.

so guys what do u think?
I think she will leave the house .......maybe this week 
Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
i think she will immediately leave the house with a note that "isshan and sona are made of eachother. sona is copy right of isshan and according to ishan himself he has every right on sona. so she is wanting a divorce so that ishan and sona can get married and lead a happy life".

in this way baadi ma, daada ji , sona will get to know what they have done.

Edited by Uzma005 - 27 December 2010 at 11:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1111192

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uzma005

i think she will immediately leave the house with a note that "isshan and sona are made of eachother. sona is copy right of isshan and according to ishan himself he has every right on sona. so she is wanting a divorce so that ishan and sona can get married and lead a happy life".

in this way baadi ma, daada ji , sona will get to know what they have done.
yeah.. if this is gonna happen.. then i must say.... BM and dadaji will realise their mistake...and I WANT THEM TO REALISE THEIR MISTAKE TOO........my poor suhanaCry
armanz IF-Rockerz
armanz
armanz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Ya i too was a silent reader.but aftr the picnic episode i cudnt stop myself and started a topic that ishaan is behaving extremely and he doesnt deserve suhana.but no one accepted it and askd me to wait for future love track.
How could anyone happily watch all these things.that guy was called bholu but he is very chalu.luv suhana enjoy with sonali.koi aur ladki hoti to pura khandan ka badnami karke ghar chod deti.its suhana na thats why they have made her a mockery.
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

Ya i too was a silent reader.but aftr the picnic episode i cudnt stop myself and started a topic that ishaan is behaving extremely and he doesnt deserve suhana.but no one accepted it and askd me to wait for future love track.
How could anyone happily watch all these things.that guy was called bholu but he is very chalu.luv suhana enjoy with sonali.koi aur ladki hoti to pura khandan ka badnami karke ghar chod deti.its suhana na thats why they have made her a mockery.
LOLLOL
princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Suhaana shud seriously leave the house..i'm completely astonished watching BM,dadaji's reactions so as Inder cos last time wen suhaan was ignored by rajni,disha(Restaurant track) he was the one who understood suhana nd helped her in mingling wid dem but now he's completely unaware of her pain...

nd Ishan i dun say i hate him but he is no more dat sweet innocent ishan whom i used to lke..i really felt sad for suhana wen she saw Sona wid BM :(((

Go to top