India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

suhana's next step

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hi guys, i was  silent reader of the forum. after seeing today's episode i wanted suhana to leave the house.

reasons:

i want  entire kashyap family should know value of suhana. each n every member laughs at her back and makes fun of her.

badima should learn her lesson. suhana always treats her as mother but she just thinks of ishan.she is giving her more pain than anyone else..

ishaan who always says he love suhana but he thinks of her when sona is not around him.

so ithink suhana should leave the house.so for sure badimaa will try to explain her by saying iam ur mother, but this time she should tell her that badimaa is not her mother but she is ishaan's mother.then badimaa will realise her wrong.similarlr other family members n ishaan too.

they should bring suhana to home and if then confession happens its good.if suhana does not leave then it will be same ,every one making fun of her,n ishaan takes her lightly too.

so guys what do u think?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

huma89kklb67serialmadbigj66mittusinghkris_patel125DEE2803--sree--111192ParulRatiShivi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siri271984

hi guys, i was  silent reader of the forum. after seeing today's episode i wanted suhana to leave the house.

reasons:

i want  entire kashyap family should know value of suhana. each n every member laughs at her back and makes fun of her.

badima should learn her lesson. suhana always treats her as mother but she just thinks of ishan.she is giving her more pain than anyone else..

ishaan who always says he love suhana but he thinks of her when sona is not around him.

so ithink suhana should leave the house.so for sure badimaa will try to explain her by saying iam ur mother, but this time she should tell her that badimaa is not her mother but she is ishaan's mother.then badimaa will realise her wrong.similarlr other family members n ishaan too.

they should bring suhana to home and if then confession happens its good.if suhana does not leave then it will be same ,every one making fun of her,n ishaan takes her lightly too.

so guys what do u think?

Agree with each and every point of yours and all the reasons. I also want Suhana to leave the house and she should only come back once they've appologised for what they've done. Their aim is what we all want but their method has been contradictory what the Kashyaps stand for. I cannot believe the sadistic side they've shown with BM and Dadaji, I mean they didn't show that in OBS in that extent. Suhana only thinks good of them but they've not realised what they're putting her through. I know she didn't accpet the marriage or Ishaan to begin with but she still has tried to adjust and she has stayed with them for this long. Which means that she only needed guidance and support from BM. My question is why didn't BM ask Suhana regarding the letter and speak to both Ishaan and Suhana individually to make them undestand. I'm sure if Suhana has managed to adjust so much to the family and their middle-class life style then she surely would've understood her feelings for Ishaan and accepted the marriage sooner or a bit later. No need for this non-sense. I PRAY THEY DON'T DO THINGS THE OBS WAY after changing the track so much and degrading Ishaan's character. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadvedula_1ParulRatiShivi111192iViews

saloniv Groupbie
saloniv
saloniv

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
suhana should leave the house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmad

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I havent seen the episodes due to being behind in US....so can someone please explain why she should leave the house?
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I havent seen the episodes due to being behind in US....so can someone please explain why she should leave the house?

ishaan has started to completely ignore suhana when he is with sona...
in the picnic he is totally enjoying with sona...and suhana is completely lonely...
dadaji knowing suhana is not feeling good is still enjoying the change...
and thats the reason...

bt i would say the mistake is with BM dadaji and ishaan...and not with the other family members and sona...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
^acha.....Ishan toh I knew uska screw dheela hogaya hai.....but what did BM and Dadaji do?
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^acha.....Ishan toh I knew uska screw dheela hogaya hai.....but what did BM and Dadaji do?

they are the reason for all this happening...the entire planning of brining sona was theirs...

it was ok for me in the beginning....but later on even after knowing that suhana is sad becos if this...they are continuing...they could have stopped before picnic....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1111192

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with evy1 of u .....i cried so much watchin 2days episode ...when Suhana sings n thinks of all thats been going between Ishaan n Sona..... BECHARI ......

BM n Dadaji n Sona are all wrong... its just gone way out of the limit now ...if it was me in Suhana place i would have long gone ...She should  deftly leave the house n let evy1 knw the reason for leave ...which will then bring the truth out ...the actual reason of Sona's arrival....

but how thick is Ishaan doesnt he realise himself that Suhana doesnt like Sona so close to him ...he seems to be a confused.com case

Rani N Disha can notice y cant any1 else notice such as Ishaans mum ...total disappoinment the show is getting to be now....PLEASE END THIS TRACK ASAP NOW CV ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadUzma005

Go to top