Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Precap for Monday!!

asiangal Senior Member
asiangal
asiangal

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hellooo All again,

Interesting episode today felt sooo sorry for Pia i could honestly SLAP abhay,

Now the precap for monday looks interesting, panchi warning everyone to stay together as there are wolves nearby, Abhay looks worried but looking at the crowd i couldnt see pia anywhere.

What are the chances that pia has gone walk about in the woods after abhay being soo mean to her and abhay then having to save her from wolves???????!!

OMG CANT WAIT TILL MONDAY I LOOOOVVVVE THIS DRAMA!!

Thanks for reading xxx

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kaur_4shofna786thk123mi-neepearlsups2222divya-divzMs-Min-Ho.Mehak.scorpio95DMG4EVERneha2005Rush_25kaushiki9RoyalLEO_KrrishSahiPakdeHainAkankshaa.shyams-krazyriya-RidziPiaJazSimiSofnaCharu21.Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
cant wait for Monday!!!!
natasha4lyf Groupbie
natasha4lyf
natasha4lyf

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
OMG man me 222 i was so hurt wen he sed all dem mean and harsh words 2 er..!!! poor pia man well cant wait 4 monday wen abhays gana save her..!!!! dis drama rocks dude cant wait for monday a just hope 2mro goez flying lol..!!!!!! nd fanx 4 sharingThumbs Up
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I think the wolves came coz of Abhay. :P
RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@ TM: awwwwwwww it's gona be so much excitement on monday! Big smile i wonder who the opposite wolve for Piya?? LOL any guesses? and how abhay's gona fight?? Can't wait to see the action!! Big smile

Thanks for the precap! Thumbs Up
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha4lyf

OMG man me 222 i was so hurt wen he sed all dem mean and harsh words 2 er..!!! poor pia man well cant wait 4 monday wen abhays gana save her..!!!! dis drama rocks dude cant wait for monday a just hope 2mro goez flying lol..!!!!!! nd fanx 4 sharingThumbs Up

I kno right.... Arrrrghhh I really cnt wait gawdd Angry Smile
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I hope he's tense because he's scared for piya, not scared of the wolves.
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
High possibility!!!!!  Since that running in the woods scene hasn't been shown yet, it might be for Monday and actually I really felt like Pia is acting despo now and Abhay Xtra rude!!!!  c'mon I want Abhay to go crazy for Pia and run behind her and not the other way around.. I really really want Pia to ignore Abhay for a bit and maybe spend some time with Kabir.!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index