CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Eps685:Abhijit Ke Ateet Ka Raaz Part-3(31Dec '10) (Page 13)

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
but the question still remains unanswered -why is he recalling all that??now,we know that the villains are gonna take advantage of his muddled brain but....why in the 1st place is he having all these mental troubles??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
That lady doc must have given him some medicines before that are causing these hallucinations.
-SNEHAL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SNEHAL-
-SNEHAL-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Because its FW's new year resolution?

To mess wid all of our feelings?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharose

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
but,he had started having those hallucinations after hitting his head...okay,i see your point saadrita...he must have gone to the same clinic to have his head bandaged and those medicines he was seen taking in AKAKR-2 had been tampered with...but,but but....how did the villains know abhi was gonna hit his head and have that nurse planted even if we assume that they had come to know that that clinic was the one which abhi visited when in need of medical attention....?Confused

Edited by deep_baner - 31 December 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduaway_from_TVLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaaDivianTanz_Divz

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Yeh sab sawaal mat kiya karo aap sab... Never expect the answers from FW. After the series is over we will have to imagine ourselves and make stories of our own to find logic to the cases !!! Confused
Anyways, coming to today's case. I didnt see the entire thing. I started watching from the fingerprint matching at the office... although the initial parts were updated by Bhavs ...Thanks yaar!Big smile..

I am so .. uff.. missed the Abhi parts and could see the stupid khooni story parts ! Cry .. I so want to see the Abhi visiting clininc and lab scene.... will have to try on sunday !Confused

As a khooni story, i was able to understand most of it inspite of missing so much of it. It seemed to be simple sa khhoni story... Not much of Abhi-Daya but Freddy got the prominance.... i wish he hadnt brought the aatma dialogues in between,.. anyways he was good...

The disguise scene was cute.. Thanks to the get ups ! Speciallly Viivek was so different !!! LOL

Overall an average story.... some inetersting methods.... quite a good direction... wished more of DUO... anyways hoping for a better start to NEW year !Smile
tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Did any of you notice that at the beginning of today's episode....In the credits it said Vaishnavi Dhanraj's name at that very same spot....I was shocked to see that and at that moment I just really wanted to see her in this episode as Inspector TashaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.But I guess that it was too much to hope for.Ermm

Edited by tasharose - 31 December 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDivianTanz_Divz

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

but,he had started having those hallucinations after hitting his head...okay,i see your point saadrita...he must have gone to the same clinic to have his head bandaged and those medicines he was seen taking in AKAKR-2 had been tampered with...but,but but....how did the villains know abhi was gonna hit his head and have that nurse planted even if we assume that they had come to know that that clinic was the one which abhi visited when in need of medical attention....?Confused
Chalo what a relief. After all FW has made us a little happy

and ya there has to be something wrong with the medicines or may be he is half remembering things in halves and the villans are playing on that

Edited by nandiniraizada - 31 December 2010 at 6:47pm
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasharose

Did any of you notice that at the beginning of today's episode....In the credits it said Vaishnavi Dhanraj's name at that very same spot....I was shocked to see that and at that moment I just really wanted to see her in this episode as Inspector TashaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.But I guess that it was too much to hope for.Ermm
but in the last episode it was not there, how it has appeared again I wonder?

Go to top