Users

Frequent Posters

thenarcissist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Write My Name Somewhere If You Remember Me:-

Name- Shru
Username-ShruAtIF
Favourite Characters- Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley and.....ummmm...Ron Weasley. and thew Weasley family, specifically Fred and George. Oh come on, canyou look me in the eye and tell me you hate them?[P.S: I'm Holey. Get it?]
You Ship-Ron-Hermione, Harry-Hermione, Harry-Ginny, Remu-Nymphadora(Lupin-Tonks)
Favourite Actors from the movie-Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Maggie Smith
Trio or Marauders- Marauders...they were way more cooler than the Trio(which wasn't uncool either).
Hogwarts House-Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, the house I was in(Yellow) and because I loved Cedric Diggory(NOT ROBERT PATTINSON, ONLY THE CHARACTER)
Favourite Teacher- In Order, Proffesor McGonagall, Proffesor Lupin, Prof. Moody
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Of course I remember you. 😆

http://www.4shared.com/audio/-MhN0UKS/a_fine_frenzy_-_almost_lover.html?err=no-sess

reva_roy thumbnail
Definitely one of the best RHr videos i've seen.

safeplacetoland thumbnail

Hey guys!

Am off IF from now...will miss you all & this CC! Keep it alive!

Love all 🤗

Nidz

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TheHPFacts ? Harry Potter Facts
on Jan 9th, 1960, the bravest man in HP series was born. Happy birthday, Severus Snape, the Half-Blood Prince! #TheHPFacts

J.K. Rowling has stated that Snape was based on a teacher she despised as a child. #TheHPFacts

#TheHPFacts J.K. Rowling secretly revealed to Alan Rickman that Snape had loved Lily his entire life in order for Rickman to capture the character. Rickman was the only person to know of this until the release of the Deathly Hallows book.

TheHPQuotes ?Harry Potter Quotes
by TheHPFacts
"She (Lily) might even have grown to love him romantically if he (Snape) had not loved Dark Magic so much." - J.K. Rowling

(nooooooooooooooooo James-Lily forever 😆)

Harry Potter gave one of his sons the middle name 'Severus' (Albus Severus Potter), and this son had Lily Evans' exact eyes. #TheHPFacts

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ interesting facts.................
reva_roy thumbnail
Found this on tumblr 

Don't you just love that way they are clinging to each other?
Healer. thumbnail

Get set Potter fans, J K Rowling may be headed for Jaipur fest

JAIPUR: The secret is out. Boy wizard Harry Potter's creator J K Rowling will attend the five-day DSC Jaipur Literature Festival that begins on January 21.

Though sources said the author has confirmed she will attend the lit fest, festival producer Sanjoy Roy denied the news. "The festival has been growing phenomenally. Last year, there were rumours about Rowling visiting Jaipur literature festival. This time, organizers have managed to coax her to be present at the fest," said a source.

In its sixth year, the festival has already hosted best-selling authors of national and international acclaim, including Salman Rushdie, Wole Soyinka, Ian McEwan and Vikram Seth. This year, the festival will host over 211 authors from across the globe. Among them are two Nobel Laureates and seven Booker prize winners.

This year, the Jaipur festival will hold sessions on various topics, including international affairs, foreign policy, caste and racial issues, Naxals, cinema, religion, gender, environment and democratic traditions.

A special focus will be on writings from the northeast and from the US. Rowling is expected to come on January 22. Organisers are keeping it under wraps to avoid crowd frenzy. Rowling's itinerary includes a trip to the Golden Triangle comprising Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and a visit to the Taj Mahal.

Rowling's Harry Potter is now a global brand worth an estimated $15 billion. In March 2010, Forbes estimated Rowling's net worth to be $1 billion. The last four Harry Potter books set records as the fastest-selling books in history.

Healer. thumbnail
.............and this one is from muggle net 😆

Sources reporting to The Times of India say that Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling will attend a five-day literature festival in India which begins January 21st:

Though sources said the author has confirmed she will attend the lit fest, festival producer Sanjoy Roy denied the news. "The festival has been growing phenomenally. Last year, there were rumours about Rowling visiting Jaipur literature festival. This time, organizers have managed to coax her to be present at the fest," said a source.

This year, the Jaipur festival will hold sessions on various topics, including international affairs, foreign policy, caste and racial issues, Naxals, cinema, religion, gender, environment and democratic traditions.

A special focus will be on writings from the northeast and from the US. Rowling is expected to come on January 22. Organisers are keeping it under wraps to avoid crowd frenzy. Rowling's itinerary includes a trip to the Golden Triangle comprising Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and a visit to the Taj Mahal.

This is not officially confirmed, so we'll keep you updated!