PotterMania #1 - Countdown pic challenge p81 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by myownarea

I love this one

ROn is FUNNY 🤣 🤣

Lol I dunno, but in the movie, while Hermione reads the tale of three brothers, and says twilight, Ron goes like, mum used to say dawn or something, I don't remember, and Hermione glares at him, and Ron is like, oh twilight is okay too, better, actually 🤣
Back story in Life and Lies of Albus Dumbeldore? Looking at it. he did have a tragic life....
i wud love  to read dat rita skeeter book/.i hope JKR writes a version on dat one!

meangirls rolled into dis one!🤣
i know. Rowling shud rite Life and Lie of Dumbeldore 😆 i mean mayer rites all sorts of nonsense after her mahan saga ended....😆 anyone read the tales of the Beetle Bard??
oh sorry that convo between dumbledore n harry was at 15 not 16 ...(thank u thelioness for the update 🤗 )

@devu, yup actually i love t read JKR's take on the media..the way she wrote that story of harry and hermione and ofcourse dumbledore..its just awesome
@rachna : cant see it .... btw love your avi !! ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by debolinaroy08

i know. Rowling shud rite Life and Lie of Dumbeldore 😆 i mean mayer rites all sorts of nonsense after her mahan saga ended....😆 anyone read the tales of the Beetle Bard??

Sure...I even own a copy  😆