Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Bye Devyani! Take care!
Zoya, you are Sanam's friend right? I am Nidheya/Nidz.
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey nidheya!!! *waves* ....yeah i'm sanam's friend
thanks for making this cc...i never get to discuss HP enough with my friends  😛

edit: oooh btw i luv tonks-lupin love story too....basically i love the marauders.....and tonks lupin story is just so sweet 😳 
Edited by zoya_me - 13 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nidz 😲 Hermione and Harry *shakes head* i never understood how cud anyone even think of shipping them. honestly, not tat i ship anyone in HP. but i loved the way Ron Hermione developed (In DH 2 i am actually waiting for their kiss, and for harry to quip- guys is this the time 🤣). infact their's is the only love story which was thrown light into. baaki sab was to half half shown 😆 there cud have been so many angles, Harry Ginny, she cud have brought the Draco factor to Hermione and Ron (something Dark here too)....but then again mostly it was centered around on the fight against the Dark Lord lol....

does anyone like snape here 😆 😳 i loved his back story with Lily in the Deathly Hallows
Ooh I am Sanam's friend from the great MF CC. 😆
I was a KID Debo...I thought hero heroine end mein saath rahega....

I loved Snape's story...what a brave man! 👏

I love Tonks-Lupin story...😍
hey debolina!!  i'm guessing thats your name...sorry if i'm wrong

um i loved snape's back story with lily...it was just soooo sweet and heart-breaking!!

edit: i never thought about harry and hermoine but i always wished that draco had a soft spot for hermoine....my best friend thinks i'm crazy to think that way but it would have been nice!!
Edited by zoya_me - 13 years ago
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guysss..n yea i jst love d way d snapes story came out..its brialliantly written i think...
Gotta go guys! Nice chatting with you all. :)
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey zoya..call me debo...oh ur not the only one...even i wished to see the softer side of Draco...towards hermoine (i am a sucker for stories which show the other side of the evil or dark characters lol 😆)..... something like conflict btw good or bad....the whole malfoy family was shown more as cowards lol 😆

oh my heart goes out to snape....poor guy really loved lily with all his heart...although he hated Harry but always had a soft spot for him somewhere....when he dies, he tells harry to look into his eyes...and he dies seeing lily's eyes...heartbreaking 😔
dmg_lovditonce thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

hey zoya..call me debo...oh ur not the only one...even i wished to see the softer side of Draco...towards hermoine (i am a sucker for stories which show the other side of the evil or dark characters lol 😆)..... something like conflict btw good or bad....the whole malfoy family was shown more as cowards lol 😆

oh my heart goes out to snape....poor guy really loved lily with all his heart...although he hated Harry but always had a soft spot for him somewhere....when he dies, he tells harry to look into his eyes...and he dies seeing lily's eyes...heartbreaking 😔

hi debolina...heart wrenching...i used 2 find him sooooooooo irritating before n den..wow..wat a revelation..
um sorry i got a little lost....i have a tendency of tuning out once in a while.....LOL
um hey dmg_lovditonce i dont know your name but anyways!! HEY!! *waves*

@debo yeah even i'm a sucker for such stories...and also coz i liked draco's character....his family was shown to be cowards but well atleast he wasn't shown to be loyal to voldy.....i always thought he had scope of turning good....and the way he hated hermoine i wished he felt at least somehitng for her....although i love ron hermoine too much to wish anymore drama in their lives but i still wished he had played a little role in their story...

and snape  ....that line just makes me feel so bad for him..."the black eyes met the green one" ...he loved her sooo much....its just so sad he died like that