Posted: 13 years ago

Great to see other Potter Maniacs! πŸ€—

Aishi, I have a RLNT siggy req from you. ☺️

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheLioness

I see so many people joining lekin no one's chatting. πŸ˜†

Lolll...I feel like we're all waiting for an official....Start Chatting...before we go crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Lolll...I feel like we're all waiting for an official....Start Chatting...before we go crazyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehe true!! So Naina, I am Nidheya...aka Nidz...I am 17 and I love Mayank-Nupur from MJHT, Shahid-Priyanka, LOVE LOVE LOVE Cole Sprouse...and also love Tonks-Lupin!

In my spare time I love to read n write!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheLioness

Hehe true!! So Naina, I am Nidheya...aka Nidz...I am 17 and I love Mayank-Nupur from MJHT, Shahid-Priyanka, LOVE LOVE LOVE Cole Sprouse...and also love Tonks-Lupin!

In my spare time I love to read n write!

Hmm...Hi Nidz :) I'm 18 and hmm I would say  my two absolute favorite of all time couples are Premeer and Angad Kripa.... =D I love Mayur too though...sigh if only MJHT hadn't ended....

but ahh shahid<333 I don't mind him with anyone...would prefer him with me of course...but uh that aint happening anytime soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm more of an Imran-Sonam fan....Kajol-SRK<3 um there's more...my brain's dead so I can't think of any now..and emma watson....she's very very very gorgeous =D except 'm not a big fan of her new haircut...anyways, moving on....

AHH cole sprouse from suite life? i used to love them back in the hotel....the new cruise one isn't that fun for me anymore...or maybe I just grew upπŸ˜†

hmm...I love to write as well...I write too much...too many ffs pending...and I recently (very very recently) discovered siggy making and have been at it 24/7 for the past 3 daysπŸ˜†

phew that was a lot....
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Hmm...Hi Nidz :) I'm 18 and hmm I would say my two absolute favorite of all time couples are Premeer and Angad Kripa.... =D I love Mayur too though...sigh if only MJHT hadn't ended....

but ahh shahid<333 I don't mind him with anyone...would prefer him with me of course...but uh that aint happening anytime soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'm more of an Imran-Sonam fan....Kajol-SRK<3 um there's more...my brain's dead so I can't think of any now..and emma watson....she's very very very gorgeous =D except 'm not a big fan of her new haircut...anyways, moving on....

AHH cole sprouse from suite life? i used to love them back in the hotel....the new cruise one isn't that fun for me anymore...or maybe I just grew upπŸ˜†

hmm...I love to write as well...I write too much...too many ffs pending...and I recently (very very recently) discovered siggy making and have been at it 24/7 for the past 3 daysπŸ˜†

phew that was a lot....

I used to ship me and Shahid before...when I was 15 I even dreamed that he got married to me and lived in a separate house till I turned 18...what a noble guy. 🀣

But from the past two years it has been Cole Sprouse for me...he's a sweet guy!πŸ˜†

SAME! I write so much...ALL THE TIME...I have so many pending MN FFs!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And now I have branched out to Tonks-Lupin too!😳 I make siggies...though not now, coz laptop's keyboard has gone for a toss...I am better at VM making!πŸ˜ƒ

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Name-devyani

Username-luv_wacko

Age/Location (optional)-18,delhi

Favourite Characters-fred& george, tonks nad d trio! oh n malfoy too.voldy also lol

You Ship-ron and hermy!.....
Favourite Actors from the movie-emma watson, rupert grint and radcliffe, tom felton,ralph fiennes

Trio or Marauders-*sigh* wanna say both..bt well the trio

Hogwarts House-gryffindor!!!!!!!!!!!

Favourite Teacher: snape,mcgonagal,hagrid dumbledore...