India-Forums

unfair decision to masterched india (Page 2)

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Word to your post, axieon. Contestants crying at the drop of the hat bugs me too. Pankaj was perhaps the only one who did not break down, inspite of all the badgering.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sriyapoojasajniebamboocopteraxeionSunoNa...

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eventide

Word to your post, axieon. Contestants crying at the drop of the hat bugs me too. Pankaj was perhaps the only one who did not break down, inspite of all the badgering.
That's one of the reason I prefer her and Radhicka to some extent over all other contestants Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideSunoNa...bamboocopter

rimjimbristi Newbie
rimjimbristi
rimjimbristi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

I don't agree here... There is a slight difference between Arrogance and Attitude... I think she has Attitude and not Arrogance... Arrogance is when u look down upon others, and Attitude is when u believe u can achieve it.... She has never looked down upon other contestants, all she did was have faith in her talent...and that's what she did each time..Prove herself. Even when she wasn't selected in initial rounds, or when her hand was injured... every time, she fought her battles and she had a point to prove... Jayanandan is a good cook, nobody will deny it... But I feel when ppl add that emotional touch, they lose their credibility... I mean he knows he is a good cook, then doesn't he have enough faith in his cooking...Why does he have to use the Maa-factor and shed some tears... Not done, I am sorry...This is what I think abt every other reality show too... U enter a show, very well aware that one day or the other u stand a risk of elimination...Not everyone who enters the show wins the show...then why even cry. Crying just shows that u r weak internally.... Which clearly Pankaj wasn't, and came off as being arrogant... She has a strong personality, and that's the reason she could prove her point without crying...

Coming to the team division thing, I personally like Kandla Aunty...But I think it was a case of "Grapes are sour". She should have let her cooking do the talking, instead of actually voicing... And all Pankaj said was "Don't question her integrity" Which is true...Kandla Aunty herself gave low marks to some other team...so she has no right to question Pankaj... Maybe their dish was not actually that good. There is nothing like Over-confidence... Either u r confident abt urself or u r not... Things like over-confident or under-confident don't exist...

And the Semi-finals task...  Are u talking abt the Flight Kitchen task?

I don't agree with u in this point that pankaj don't have any arrogance....when she talk about other contestant she always talked about  their weak point....she never appreciate anyone....even in semifinal she was telling about joe's food that "wht's so spcial on his food?" is that the way of talking?
In semifinal she got bangali cuisine....wht she made was much more easier than other contestants....may be it was tasty but how can she talk about others dish when she got so easy task....u can ask my how do u know bangali cuisine is easy....i know becoz i m bangali....and i am well aware of what she made...if she has confidence about her cooking....why she always pointing others about their weakness ,she is not judge either....About Jayanandan....he is emotional becoz he lost his parents in his early age...and ppl like that always crave for love....but did he beg to be on top 2?Did he ever try to get sympathy about this matter?same thing is also applicable for pankaj ....she always told that she resign from her job for the show...ppl can misunderstood it as she is trying to get sympathy....radhika was always better in doing cake/pastry challenges....but her luck didn't favor that day....but i have never seen other contestants talking like that ''i m better...why not my food better than others etc etc.''...pankaj didn't cry...that's good ...but i m taling about her way of talking about her fellow contestants .....and lastly when she reacted about team division....they made nasty comments about zebi and kandla's food....if u dont like their dish...u can tell it decently....she and joe was rude towards zebi and kandla....and wht zebi told about group division...i totally agree with them...they made their own grp...did anyone ever ask zebi or kandla about their choice...and that time pankaj over reacted....and u r telling that "here is nothing like Over-confidence... Either u r confident abt urself or u r not... Things like over-confident or under-confident don't exist..."

if these things don't exist then why ppl use these terms?having self confidence is good but thinking that no one can be better than me is called over confidence....now pankaj will think she is better than chef ajay and kunal....nothing is surprising in this fact....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Pankaj and Radhika both didnt deserve the title...Jaya did..I feel this whole game was fixed for one of the two ladies to win
pkd8 Newbie
pkd8
pkd8

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
The main point to think is that on final verdict there is clear difference of opinion between judges that why perhaps farah khan refuse to judge even after eating dishes and the condition of voting arrives when all judges praises jaya dishes especially his innovative palak desert which was not even heard before only mr akshay kumar is looking favouring pankaj and moreover after all this drama jaya was offered a job and this happens in such tv shows ,this show start like a competition by ends like a filmi drama of akshay kumar film which makes doubt about the decisons made and moreover atleast jaya gets a job but the other two most derserving canditdates joe and radhika especially most talented raidhika get nothing  which is vey disappointing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Master Chef India Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index