India-Forums

unfair decision to masterched india

pkd8 Newbie
pkd8
pkd8

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
jaya deserve the win but in the way the radhika and jeobath was thrown out at the preference of pankaj by akshay kumar in his filmi style final its not surprising to see pankaj as winner and the job offer to jaya was to show that there is no partiality with pankaj although the jaya dish was not only inoovative but his paalk desert in finals were total new idea but it happens in shows like this

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgalita0nurulainirene_csmithasrksajnieMs.S.K.

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Jayanandan's dish might be innovative, but who knows maybe Pankaj's was better....And who says innovation is always better, remember experiments/innovations fail umpteen number of times before a successful result is attained Big smile It was clearly a cooking competition and one has to cook keeping the judges' taste pallets in mind. Not everyone likes all kinds of dishes...

sriyapoojaEventideneucharishabna_nazdr.fahmisajniebamboocopter

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i think jaya got something which is more valuable

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshnurulainscinerdirene_csajnie

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Partiality towards Pankaj? Check out the initial episodes, and you'd wonder how she could even last this long in the competition.

Like axeion pointed out, an innovative dish does not always win you the competition. The souffle scored over the spinach dessert.

Jaya wanted a career in the food/hospitality industry. And got the job at Leela Kempinski. They're both winners.

Edited by Eventide - 26 December 2010 at 4:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_csajniebamboocopteraxeion

rimjimbristi Newbie
rimjimbristi
rimjimbristi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Actually in reality show most of the time this type of  judgment happens...i have seen this in Indian Idol..where good singers always eliminated early....there was public voting...but here judges can give deserving candidate the masterchef title...but the are favouring pankaj as she left her 16yrs old job...i think she might be a good cook...but she has arrogance....ppl can say that it doesn't matter...but it does matter...when success makes u think that ur best and rest of the ppl r ur slave...then it matters....ppl who have real talent never boast and don't treat other like a dirt...but i have noticed this kind of rudeness in her speaking,in her attitude towards fellow contestants and  if u noticed her eyes....u can clearly see that how much proud is she...self confidence done not mean u can think everyone is below the lvl and only u can maintain lvl....when in semifinal joe made a good dish...i have notice that she said "wht's so special in his dish"...it's not the way of commenting..and when Zebi and kandla opposed about group formation....she said rude things in that time....when initially i saw pankaj i liked her confidence ....but when she become over confident and rude towards others...it's really annoying...and judges makes it easy for her to become a winner..and now she will become more rude and arrogant.....i know some ppl will be hurt...but its just my own opinion. it's nothing personal.and offensive to anyone ...and wht i said it will be proved on time...I m writing these things as i want to share my view with others.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainHelloHunnyBunnysajnienoor321-Chandramukhi-

arjunpanday Newbie
arjunpanday
arjunpanday

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
it was not fair at all...it should of been either joe or jai nandan cause they deserved it.....i just hate this show now
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimjimbristi

Actually in reality show most of the time this type of  judgment happens...i have seen this in Indian Idol..where good singers always eliminated early....there was public voting...but here judges can give deserving candidate the masterchef title...but the are favouring pankaj as she left her 16yrs old job...i think she might be a good cook...but she has arrogance....ppl can say that it doesn't matter...but it does matter...when success makes u think that ur best and rest of the ppl r ur slave...then it matters....ppl who have real talent never boast and don't treat other like a dirt...but i have noticed this kind of rudeness in her speaking,in her attitude towards fellow contestants and  if u noticed her eyes....u can clearly see that how much proud is she...self confidence done not mean u can think everyone is below the lvl and only u can maintain lvl....when in semifinal joe made a good dish...i have notice that she said "wht's so special in his dish"...it's not the way of commenting..and when Zebi and kandla opposed about group formation....she said rude things in that time....when initially i saw pankaj i liked her confidence ....but when she become over confident and rude towards others...it's really annoying...and judges makes it easy for her to become a winner..and now she will become more rude and arrogant.....i know some ppl will be hurt...but its just my own opinion. it's nothing personal.and offensive to anyone ...and wht i said it will be proved on time...I m writing these things as i want to share my view with others.....
I don't agree here... There is a slight difference between Arrogance and Attitude... I think she has Attitude and not Arrogance... Arrogance is when u look down upon others, and Attitude is when u believe u can achieve it.... She has never looked down upon other contestants, all she did was have faith in her talent...and that's what she did each time..Prove herself. Even when she wasn't selected in initial rounds, or when her hand was injured... every time, she fought her battles and she had a point to prove... Jayanandan is a good cook, nobody will deny it... But I feel when ppl add that emotional touch, they lose their credibility... I mean he knows he is a good cook, then doesn't he have enough faith in his cooking...Why does he have to use the Maa-factor and shed some tears... Not done, I am sorry...This is what I think abt every other reality show too... U enter a show, very well aware that one day or the other u stand a risk of elimination...Not everyone who enters the show wins the show...then why even cry. Crying just shows that u r weak internally.... Which clearly Pankaj wasn't, and came off as being arrogant... She has a strong personality, and that's the reason she could prove her point without crying...

Coming to the team division thing, I personally like Kandla Aunty...But I think it was a case of "Grapes are sour". She should have let her cooking do the talking, instead of actually voicing... And all Pankaj said was "Don't question her integrity" Which is true...Kandla Aunty herself gave low marks to some other team...so she has no right to question Pankaj... Maybe their dish was not actually that good. There is nothing like Over-confidence... Either u r confident abt urself or u r not... Things like over-confident or under-confident don't exist...

And the Semi-finals task...  Are u talking abt the Flight Kitchen task?

meampasriyapoojaEventideneucharisajnieSunoNa...bamboocopter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index