Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Can SHEKHAR'S LOVE save the dying Laali?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Can Shekhar save Laali?

Well, that is the big question.  In the precap we see a shell-shocked Shekhar standing at the foot of Laali's bed with a stunned look on his face, probably unable to comprehend that his beloved Laali is dead.

There is also Laali's  parents (maybe there were others but I couldn't see them) standing around Laali's bed, crying.

Laali is supposedly dead. 

Earlier, Shekhar had come into the bedroom determined to save the dangerously ill Laali after Rekha's refusal to help her dying sister (who had lost a lot of blood) by giving her blood.   But when he picked up Laali's hand, he found it cold and limp.ShockedShocked

Her hand falls away from Shekhar's.ShockedShockedShocked

Then he finds that her breathing has stopped. (Er ... Shekhar bro ... hope you checked her pulse ....!!Big smile)

But that is the precap.

The question is what is Shekhar going to do? 
  • Will he allow his beloved Laali to die?  Shocked
  • Or will his love be strong enough to bring her back to life as he had once done before, many episodes back when he had just realised that he loved Laali and could not live without her?HeartHeartHeart
  • Or do we see the end of Laali?Broken HeartCry
By the way, where was the doctor as all this drama was going on?  Never saw him after he proclaimed to high heavens that only Rekha's blood type matched Laali's.  He never questioned as to why Nanku or his wife's blood type didn't match their kids.

(I guess Nanku must have adopted the kids, or else his wife was doing it with somebody else!LOLLOL)

Edited by Neela10 - 25 December 2010 at 1:00pm

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Right now I m dying to watch what happens with Laali...CryCryCryshow But all thanks to ZeeAngryAngryAngryAngry ..We dont hv AJ on monday ..So we'll hv to wait till Tue..DeadI wonder before its Too late will Rekha realize and Give Blood..or Wether anyone will think to check her parents blood again..So they can make out RV's game...ConfusedConfused

Anyways Anyhow Hope shekhar manage for Blood & Save her..there are many blood banks also..He should try for it...One thing is Confirm..Laali will be FINE..But I wanna see How it happens...
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Right now I m dying to watch what happens with Laali...CryCryCryshow But all thanks to ZeeAngry ..We dont hv AJ on monday ..So we'll hv to wait till Tue..DeadI wonder before its Too late will Rekha realize and Give Blood..or Wether anyone will think to check her parents blood again..So they can make out RV's game...ConfusedConfused

Anyways Anyhow Hope shekhar manage for Blood & Save her..there are many blood banks also..He should try for it...One thing is Confirm..Laali will be FINE..But I wanna see How it happens...

"How"  Shekhar saves Laali is the thing.Tongue  The other question is:  Will Rekha give her blood to Laali? ( Forget about Laali's parents: Nanku or his wife giving blood.  Everybody gave their blood to be tested. If some went missing, shouldn't the doctor have known?)

So let's see ... if Rekha still refuses on giving her blood to her dying sister Laali ... wow! that would the lowest thing any sibling could do!
ShockedShockedShe will certainly become the next wicked witch of Vishanganj! Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

I wonder, what are lover boy Madhur's thoughts on his Rekha changing into a witch?

Anyway, we will see Tuesday how our hero is going to save his Laali (since you say that Monday there will be no shows.  I expect the actors went home for xmas
Big smileLOLBig smile.)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top