A NivRen VM On Neele Neele Ambar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Guys!!
On Request By salunie, This VM Is On Neele Neele Ambar, One Of Kishore Kumar's All Time HIT Songs!

The VM's All About Viren, And The Type Of Girl He Wants, Which Of Course In Nivi.
It's His Wishlist, And Which All Can Be Found In Nivi.

The Black And White Parts Show Viren's Desperation, And That Nivi Is The Girl He Wants, And The Normal Parts All Show His Moments He's Had With Nivi, And How Much He Treasures And Loves Them.

This Song Is So Simple, Yet Meaningful, And I Hope You Guys Like This VM And Enjoy It!

And Monica Di, Bepanaa Pyaar Hain Ajaa, Aa Raha Hain πŸ˜‰
U r a genious dear...... love ur VMs.....  we want more.... so keep it up....😊
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

U r a genious dear...... love ur VMs.....  we want more.... so keep it up....😊
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And Yup, The Next One Is On It's Way.
Thank you soooo much!!!! I haven't watched it yet, but I'm damn sure it must be great. You're so efficient!!! Thanks once again :D
what a Vm loved it completely lost in it omg its really beautiful do make more and moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

what a Vm loved it completely lost in it omg its really beautiful do make more and moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rach Di!!!!
Its My Pleasure!
This is one of my fav songs and you have made it more special making a VM on NivRen thanks :) Awesome job hun as always
Faizaaa damn damnn gd dear .simplyy lovedd it .
n so sweet of u dear thanxx for accepting my request dear .πŸ€—πŸ€—.will b eagerly watngg for it
i really liked it
and it was awesome yaar 

Great VM! The old classics have a wealth of meaning in their lyrics that are sometimes missing in modern songs.