Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Spoiler- The winner for SRGMP 2010 (Page 6)

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
[

@ Amukta
Hope you are not disappointed sweetie. Abhilasha is a great singer and is bound to go places and sometimes it is better to be runner-up in the long run since you are less bound by the zee contract!!
I am a Tamilian just like her but I am sincerely happy that Kamal won. He honestly did touch my heart more than anyone else did.
Abhilasha has the kind of voice which will really suit heroines and I am confident she is going to shine.

Love to all
Padma
[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot for your encouraging words and I agree with you that she is a tremendous singer and will make a mark for herself.She is free now and as you said not tied down to Zee tv.Blessing in disguise.God bless her and thanks once again for thinking about me.That was very sweet and caring.God bless and wish you and your family a very happy new year.Nangu epovu ungalni pkarthagi try panve ....Smilesoory for my broken tamil.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by amukta

Amu I know how much you loved and supported Abhilasha...You wrote wonderfully abv...I dont think not winning is failure or loser...There only can be one winner...They all got extreme exposure..Abhi has been on shows 3 times so Triple exposure for her..

They all will go far in their careers...Yesterday's show was nice going back memory lane from auditions to last week...

Best wishes to all TOP 12...Enjyed everyone's performances...

Sniti & Suganda did wonderful together...

God bless them all....

BTW Pls dont say 3rd time disappointment for Hemu, Karu and Abhi...I would be disappointed many times than....Now I don't get sad...I just know in my heart the ones I supported are good and they gave me insight and appreciation for their singing...I have learned from past 5 seasons of SRGMP that winning or losing is in Zee or channel's hands..This is why  I am happy Nihira, Hemu, Amanat or Karu never took part in any contests again...Best thing for them is to move on with their career and what ever your passion is...What is important is how successful they get in their future in their careers..WIth that a warm comforting Hug to you...Smile

thanks a lot Varsha for your concern and so true we should not get disappointed and accept the verdict.I am much better and we all love music and mature enough not to quit the show and get irrational  because our favourite did not win.As i  said we are matured enough and we should handle the result with dignity and move on.It feels so good to have so many caring people on the forum.God bless you with good health and wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year.

Edited by amukta - 26 December 2010 at 9:06am
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika21

A big congrats to Kamal Khan and I am so happy for him as he truly deserves it. He has worked very hard for this and god bless him.
Abhilasha will go great place and I have no doubt in my mind..she is a winner too in many hearts and I love her a singing.
Great job Bishak and God bless you.
As I said earlier god closes a door and he will open a window for Abhilasha and I am positive she will reach her goal to be a great singer for India.
I am a littlle saddened  and time is a great healer and should be fine.
Third time a big disappoint for me..Hemachandra..next Karunya and now Abhilasha.  Man proposes and God disposes.We have to learn to handle failure with dignity.Thumbs Up
God bless....Merry Christmas to all of you.

Dont be sad Amukta ji. Winning or loosing in fixed shows does not matter. If Abhilasha  continues to works hard she will surely do well in her career.

Anamika..I am going to come to India and will surely beat you up..I skipped the pm you sent me as I had this funny feeling that it was the result .Aap bi you gave me a heart attack.
I will not be sad and I am fine and we have to learn to accept the result and move on.She will do well and is free from zee contract.Like earlier contestants more than the winners the the runner ups are doing much better and Abhilaha will be a great playback singer and who knows five years down the lane will come as a judge on one of the shows.LOLThanks for your support and being there for me.God bless and wish you a very happy new year.

slumgod.

Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika21

A big congrats to Kamal Khan and I am so happy for him as he truly deserves it. He has worked very hard for this and god bless him.
Abhilasha will go great place and I have no doubt in my mind..she is a winner too in many hearts and I love her a singing.
Great job Bishak and God bless you.
As I said earlier god closes a door and he will open a window for Abhilasha and I am positive she will reach her goal to be a great singer for India.
I am a littlle saddened  and time is a great healer and should be fine.
Third time a big disappoint for me..Hemachandra..next Karunya and now Abhilasha.  Man proposes and God disposes.We have to learn to handle failure with dignity.Thumbs Up
God bless....Merry Christmas to all of you.

Dont be sad Amukta ji. Winning or loosing in fixed shows does not matter. If Abhilasha  continues to works hard she will surely do well in her career.

Anamika..I am going to come to India and will surely beat you up..I skipped the pm you sent me as I had this funny feeling that it was the result .Aap bi you gave me a heart attack.
I will not be sad and I am fine and we have to learn to accept the result and move on.She will do well and is free from zee contract.Like earlier contestants more than the winners the the runner ups are doing much better and Abhilaha will be a great playback singer and who knows five years down the lane will come as a judge on one of the shows.LOLThanks for your support and being there for me.God bless and wish you a very happy new year.

I know you skipped  my first PM so I sent you the next PM with result in the subject.Wink

Oye mujhe kyon marogi aap. Itna entertain kiya sabko is season main.Smile

Anyways have a nice trip to India. Hope to catch you again. Happy New Year and God Bless you and your family.

amukta

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
:) :)
I only now got a chance to come to the forums and post.
I  know I have been less active here this season and therefore not many people would have known that I supported Kamal like no other. After Rini di's elimination I was rooting for Kamal all along. I thought he was the strongest contestant out of everyone. I really saw a lot of potential in him. And I must say that SRGMP crowned a deserving winner. I'm so proud of Kamal and wish him all the best for his future. I have no doubts he'll come a long long way with his singing.

At the same time I have to give it up to Abhilasha and Bishakh. Abhilasha was  my favorite female contestant on the show following Rini di. She showed a lot of potential and for me was a winner in the female category.

Bishakh came in the show as an underdog. I felt he never got the appreciation that he deserved. He was underrated. He came out very strong in the end. And he deserved to be in the top 3.

Its been a great SRGMP journey with a lot of ups and downs. But I'm content with the top 3 & I know that every single contestant from the beginning of the show will do exceedingly well with their singing career. All of them are winners in their own aspect. Coming to the top 18 isn't as easy as it seems.

Congratulations to Kamal, Vishal ji, and Shekar ji.

But congratulations to all the top 18 contestants for making it on the show in the first place! Clap

Meredith

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged

[

@ Amukta
Hope you are not disappointed sweetie. Abhilasha is a great singer and is bound to go places and sometimes it is better to be runner-up in the long run since you are less bound by the zee contract!!
I am a Tamilian just like her but I am sincerely happy that Kamal won. He honestly did touch my heart more than anyone else did.
Abhilasha has the kind of voice which will really suit heroines and I am confident she is going to shine.

Love to all
Padma
Thanks a lot for your encouraging words and I agree with you that she is a tremendous singer and will make a mark for herself.She is free now and as you said not tied down to Zee tv.Blessing in disguise.God bless her and thanks once again for thinking about me.That was very sweet and caring.God bless and wish you and your family a very happy new year.Nangu epovu ungalni pkarthagi try panve ....Smilesoory for my broken tamil.Wink

[/QUOTE]
hey amukta lovely tamil. yes pucca we will try!!! and I am sure one dxay we will!!!!!!!
yipee to that!!!
Love,
Padma

amukta

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Congrats to Kamal. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeey    well  deeeeeeserved. ClapClapClapClap

Go to top