Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Spoiler- The winner for SRGMP 2010 (Page 4)

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

A big congrats to Kamal Khan and I am so happy for him as he truly deserves it. He has worked very hard for this and god bless him.
Abhilasha will go great place and I have no doubt in my mind..she is a winner too in many hearts and I love her a singing.
Great job Bishak and God bless you.
As I said earlier god closes a door and he will open a window for Abhilasha and I am positive she will reach her goal to be a great singer for India.
I am a littlle saddened  and time is a great healer and should be fine.
Third time a big disappoint for me..Hemachandra..next Karunya and now Abhilasha.  Man proposes and God disposes.We have to learn to handle failure with dignity.Thumbs Up
God bless....Merry Christmas to all of you.
amuktaji,

don't worry about Abhilasha. She is ready for playback singing any time. Its just a matter of luck and time, she is going to join the bollywood main stream singers soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963amukta

Anamika21 Goldie
Anamika21
Anamika21

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

A big congrats to Kamal Khan and I am so happy for him as he truly deserves it. He has worked very hard for this and god bless him.
Abhilasha will go great place and I have no doubt in my mind..she is a winner too in many hearts and I love her a singing.
As I said earlier god closes a door and he will open a window for Abhilasha and I am positive she will reach her goal to be a great singer for India.
Third time a big disappoint for me..Hemachandra..next Karunya and now Abhilasha.  Man proposes and God disposes.We have to learn to handle failure with dignity.Thumbs Up

Dont be sad Amukta ji. Winning or loosing in fixed shows does not matter. If Abhilasha  continues to works hard she will surely do well in her career.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
This is a most wonderful competition.
Kamal Bhai has shown his mastery and Congrats.
Abhi n Bishak too have performed very well too.
Congrats to all.
Vijay Vyas Senior Member
Vijay Vyas
Vijay Vyas

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus1963

Originally posted by Vijay Vyas

Originally posted by lotus1963

I somehow strangely feel vindicated for Raja!! so strange this reaction of mine!!
But honestly Kamal has sung flawlessly and consistently and what a lovely silken smooth voice he has and such a humble background!!
I am so happy.
For once justice rendered.
So many others were wonderful too.
Bishakh though somehow never impressed me much. Maybe because not very creative or original. Good for singing covers though.
Just my five cent bits there guys!!!  

Padma ji Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Padma ji bolded part ka matlab samjha nahi.
Merry christmas and happy and a most wonderful new year to you Vijay ji.
Bolded part ka matlab ye hai ki jo raja ke saath naainsafee huyi woh mujhe lagaa kamal ke jeet se thoda bahut kum laga. Mujhe lagaa jaise raja ki jeet huyi aur yeh ehsaas mujhe bahut ajeeb laga.
Sorry Vijay Ji my Hindi is very weak. Apkaa number mere pichle phone ke saath kho gaya. Mera number same hai. Mein aapko phone mein samjhaa sakti hun. Nahin to Varsha samjha sakti hain kyonki unki hindi bahut acchhi hai.
Take care Vijay Ji.
Padma

Raja aaj jis mukaam pe hai hum log to 2007 ki baat bhool gaye hai aur aap bhi bhool jao.

Dekha nahi aaj jab winner announce ho raha tha to Raja was on stage as guest. 2007 ke Raja aur 2010 ke Raja main bahut change ho gaya hai.Smile

Edited by Vijay Vyas - 25 December 2010 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963Dabulls23

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Abhi is a winner the moment she opens her mouth to sing. She is a born winner. She is god given gift. Every great MD is expecting her to be the voice of the future. She is winner among the girls and soon you will see her rocking industry like no one else.ClapClapClap. God bless her.  

amukta

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
It was a tough call...all top 3, infact all top 5 were wonderful Clap 

For the first time in a reality show, I felt like I would be happy if anyone wins coz i like em equally Smile

But congratulations Kamal and welcome to the music industry every participant! Star
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Amu I know how much you loved and supported Abhilasha...You wrote wonderfully abv...I dont think not winning is failure or loser...There only can be one winner...They all got extreme exposure..Abhi has been on shows 3 times so Triple exposure for her..

They all will go far in their careers...Yesterday's show was nice going back memory lane from auditions to last week...

Best wishes to all TOP 12...Enjyed everyone's performances...

Sniti & Suganda did wonderful together...

God bless them all....

BTW Pls dont say 3rd time disappointment for Hemu, Karu and Abhi...I would be disappointed many times than....Now I don't get sad...I just know in my heart the ones I supported are good and they gave me insight and appreciation for their singing...I have learned from past 5 seasons of SRGMP that winning or losing is in Zee or channel's hands..This is why  I am happy Nihira, Hemu, Amanat or Karu never took part in any contests again...Best thing for them is to move on with their career and what ever your passion is...What is important is how successful they get in their future in their careers..WIth that a warm comforting Hug to you...Smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 25 December 2010 at 2:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963Anamika21amukta

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

Go to top