Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Spoiler- The winner for SRGMP 2010 (Page 3)

JasToronto IF-Dazzler
JasToronto
JasToronto

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

My guess was so right... I made this post below last week...

COngrats to the winner Kamal
Congrats to the runner ups Abhilasha & Bisakh....You all are winners...

God bless!!

Posted: December 20 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer:  I have no preference over who wins...Zee has brought these TOP 3 for some reason & they all are good...

This time winner might be Kamal..

Logic

C-05 Debojit
C-07 Aneek
C-09 Vaishali

Now The region Kamal is coming from needs to have a winner...Zee won't repeat with Abhilasha as she is from same region as Vaishali..Unless I am totally wrong here..And they will repeat as they did with Debojit & Aneek..

Lets see how it all plans out...

Best wishes to all 3..

Your analysis was brilliant Varsha di.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963Dabulls23

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by lotus1963

I somehow strangely feel vindicated for Raja!! so strange this reaction of mine!!
But honestly Kamal has sung flawlessly and consistently and what a lovely silken smooth voice he has and such a humble background!!
I am so happy.
For once justice rendered.
So many others were wonderful too.
Bishakh though somehow never impressed me much. Maybe because not very creative or original. Good for singing covers though.
Just my five cent bits there guys!!!  

^^ Bolded part..THat is what I was thinking when I made that post last wk Padma...I totally agree with your post on Kamal's singing...Touches your heart each time...

Bingo on your comments abt  Bishakh & his singing...I could never connect to his singing...nothing original abt it....

Yes Many were good in TOP 12...Dipanwita, Shreyasi, Sniti & Sugandha....Girls were really better than boys this time...

Some of Ali Sher's performances were good too..

Abhilasha, SNiti and Sugandha have been amazing...These 3 young ladies have made us Girls proud....Go Girl Power.....ClapStar

I am happy for Kamal and his winning...Star
I also totally agree. About all the singers you mentioned, about the girls being better, about sugandha and sniti and the others.
Our ideas and preferences and the reasons thereof have always matched and I am so happy about it varsha!!

@ Amukta
Hope you are not disappointed sweetie. Abhilasha is a great singer and is bound to go places and sometimes it is better to be runner-up in the long run since you are less bound by the zee contract!!
I am a Tamilian just like her but I am sincerely happy that Kamal won. He honestly did touch my heart more than anyone else did.
Abhilasha has the kind of voice which will really suit heroines and I am confident she is going to shine.
I really hope Kamal does too. His voice is also such that it can suit many types of songs. He has so much to discover. So many new genres. For a fellow from a small faraway hidden place in Punjab with very little exposure, I feel that what he has done is tremendous and am so happy that people acknowledged it (if the whole thing is not fixed that is). In any case I feel that justice was rendered thsi time round though abhilasha was equally deserving. But the touching the heart, the tremendous distance covered seeing where he comes from makes the result truly just in my opinion.
Love to all
Padma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika21

what is your source anamika?

there is another spoiler doing the rounds that abhilasha is the winner!!!!

confused.

Padma

Its confirmed. My spoilers are always confirmed. I got it an hour back but I did not post until I got it directly from the sets of Grand FInale.Smile

I am DELIGHTED!!!!!
thank you so so so very much anamika!!!!!!!
This is what I really wanted thought anamika is good also.
I love kamal's renditions.
THANK YOU.
My prediction was also right Varsha!!!!!!
WOW
@ Anamika
Tussi great ho jee!!
There was another website which had declared abhilasha the winner and kamal the first runner-up!!
Thanks Anamika.
Vijay Vyas Senior Member
Vijay Vyas
Vijay Vyas

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

I somehow strangely feel vindicated for Raja!! so strange this reaction of mine!!
But honestly Kamal has sung flawlessly and consistently and what a lovely silken smooth voice he has and such a humble background!!
I am so happy.
Bishakh though somehow never impressed me much. Maybe because not very creative or original. Good for singing covers though.

Padma ji Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Padma ji bolded part ka matlab samjha nahi.
Vijay Vyas Senior Member
Vijay Vyas
Vijay Vyas

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Congratulation to Kamal Khan for winning Saregamapa Singing Superstar 2010.
amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
A big congrats to Kamal Khan and I am so happy for him as he truly deserves it. He has worked very hard for this and god bless him.
Abhilasha will go great place and I have no doubt in my mind..she is a winner too in many hearts and I love her a singing.
Great job Bishak and God bless you.
As I said earlier god closes a door and he will open a window for Abhilasha and I am positive she will reach her goal to be a great singer for India.
I am a littlle saddened  and time is a great healer and should be fine.
Third time a big disappoint for me..Hemachandra..next Karunya and now Abhilasha.  Man proposes and God disposes.We have to learn to handle failure with dignity.Thumbs Up
God bless....Merry Christmas to all of you.

Edited by amukta - 25 December 2010 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963JasToronto

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vijay Vyas

I am so happy.

Padma ji Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Padma ji bolded part ka matlab samjha nahi.
Merry christmas and happy and a most wonderful new year to you Vijay ji.
Bolded part ka matlab ye hai ki jo raja ke saath naainsafee huyi woh mujhe lagaa kamal ke jeet se thoda bahut kum laga. Mujhe lagaa jaise raja ki jeet huyi aur yeh ehsaas mujhe bahut ajeeb laga.
Sorry Vijay Ji my Hindi is very weak. Apkaa number mere pichle phone ke saath kho gaya. Mera number same hai. Mein aapko phone mein samjhaa sakti hun. Nahin to Varsha samjha sakti hain kyonki unki hindi bahut acchhi hai.
Take care Vijay Ji.
Padma

Dabulls23

rajucole Senior Member
rajucole
rajucole

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
my favourite kamal wins - congratulations for becoming srgmpss 2010ClapClapClapClapClap

surmai_shaam

Go to top