Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: amukta

A big congrats to Kamal Khan and I am so happy for him as he truly deserves it. He has worked very hard for this and god bless him.

Abhilasha will go great place and I have no doubt in my mind..she is a winner too in many hearts and I love her a singing.
Great job Bishak and God bless you.
As I said earlier god closes a door and he will open a window for Abhilasha and I am positive she will reach her goal to be a great singer for India.
I am a littlle saddened  and time is a great healer and should be fine.
Third time a big disappoint for me..Hemachandra..next Karunya and now Abhilasha.  Man proposes and God disposes.We have to learn to handle failure with dignity.πŸ‘πŸΌ
God bless....Merry Christmas to all of you.

Amu I know how much you loved and supported Abhilasha...You wrote wonderfully abv...I dont think not winning is failure or loser...There only can be one winner...They all got extreme exposure..Abhi has been on shows 3 times so Triple exposure for her..

They all will go far in their careers...Yesterday's show was nice going back memory lane from auditions to last week...

Best wishes to all TOP 12...Enjyed everyone's performances...

Sniti & Suganda did wonderful together...

God bless them all....

BTW Pls dont say 3rd time disappointment for Hemu, Karu and Abhi...I would be disappointed many times than....Now I don't get sad...I just know in my heart the ones I supported are good and they gave me insight and appreciation for their singing...I have learned from past 5 seasons of SRGMP that winning or losing is in Zee or channel's hands..This is why  I am happy Nihira, Hemu, Amanat or Karu never took part in any contests again...Best thing for them is to move on with their career and what ever your passion is...What is important is how successful they get in their future in their careers..WIth that a warm comforting πŸ€— to you...😊

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Amu I know how much you loved and supported Abhilasha...You wrote wonderfully abv...I dont think not winning is failure or loser...There only can be one winner...They all got extreme exposure..Abhi has been on shows 3 times so Triple exposure for her..

They all will go far in their careers...Yesterday's show was nice going back memory lane from auditions to last week...

Best wishes to all TOP 12...Enjyed everyone's performances...

Sniti & Suganda did wonderful together...

God bless them all....

BTW Pls dont say 3rd time disappointment for Hemu, Karu and Abhi...I would be disappointed many times than....Now I don't get sad...I just know in my heart the ones I supported are good and they gave me insight and appreciation for their singing...I have learned from past 5 seasons of SRGMP that winning or losing is in Zee or channel's hands..This is why  I am happy Nihira, Hemu, Amanat or Karu never took part in any contests again...Best thing for them is to move on with their career and what ever your passion is...What is important is how successful they get in their future in their careers..WIth that a warm comforting πŸ€— to you...😊

Hemu participated in Music Ka Maha MuqablaSmile
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 

im so happy 
Ive always loved Kamal and im so happy he won =) 
raatkarahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to Kamal Khan for winning it all and well deserved runner up to Abilasha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by raatkarahi - 13 years ago
coolnitin2 thumbnail
Truly a deserving singer won. i m so happy for him.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Kamal πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ He totally deserved to win
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So happy for Kamal - he was my choice too, with Abhilasha next.. So relieved when the 2nd runner-up was announced, so that one of my two choices will be the winner!! ⭐️
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kamal was ALWAYS my FAV!!! πŸ˜³ Ahhhhh!!! This soooo exciting!!!  Finally after so many seasons the person who I wanted to win, won!!! πŸ˜ƒ Ahhhh!! Gosh!! This soooo great!!! πŸ˜³ God bless him, and I truly hope he goes far in this industry!!! πŸ˜ƒ He TOTALLY deserved it!! πŸ˜Š

God bless Abhilasha and Bishakh with bright futures as well. πŸ˜³It was not an easy journey making it to the top 3! πŸ˜Š Actually, I wish all of the top 10 all the best because they were all really talented!! Also, Rini, Mugda, Mampee, and Harmoor were really talented too. I hope they go far as well, even though they did not make it in the top ten. πŸ˜ƒ God bless them all with bright futures and all the best!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
soooo happy for kamal! totally most deserving IMO!πŸ‘πŸΌ
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
[

@ Amukta
Hope you are not disappointed sweetie. Abhilasha is a great singer and is bound to go places and sometimes it is better to be runner-up in the long run since you are less bound by the zee contract!!
I am a Tamilian just like her but I am sincerely happy that Kamal won. He honestly did touch my heart more than anyone else did.
Abhilasha has the kind of voice which will really suit heroines and I am confident she is going to shine.

Love to all
Padma
[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot for your encouraging words and I agree with you that she is a tremendous singer and will make a mark for herself.She is free now and as you said not tied down to Zee tv.Blessing in disguise.God bless her and thanks once again for thinking about me.That was very sweet and caring.God bless and wish you and your family a very happy new year.Nangu epovu ungalni pkarthagi try panve ....😊soory for my broken tamil.πŸ˜‰