Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I somehow strangely feel vindicated for Raja!! so strange this reaction of mine!!
But honestly Kamal has sung flawlessly and consistently and what a lovely silken smooth voice he has and such a humble background!!
I am so happy.
For once justice rendered.
So many others were wonderful too.
Bishakh though somehow never impressed me much. Maybe because not very creative or original. Good for singing covers though.
Just my five cent bits there guys!!!  
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lotus1963

I somehow strangely feel vindicated for Raja!! so strange this reaction of mine!!

But honestly Kamal has sung flawlessly and consistently and what a lovely silken smooth voice he has and such a humble background!!
I am so happy.
Bishakh though somehow never impressed me much. Maybe because not very creative or original. Good for singing covers though.

^^ Bolded part..THat is what I was thinking when I made that post last wk Padma...I totally agree with your post on Kamal's singing...Touches your heart each time...

Bingo on your comments abt  Bishakh & his singing...I could never connect to his singing...nothing original abt it....

Yes Many were good in TOP 12...Dipanwita, Shreyasi, Sniti & Sugandha....Girls were really better than boys this time...

Some of Ali Sher's performances were good too..

Abhilasha, SNiti and Sugandha have been amazing...These 3 young ladies have made us Girls proud....Go Girl Power.....πŸ‘β­οΈ

I am happy for Kamal and his winning...⭐️
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy for Kamal khan. In my opinion, any of these three could be winner. Less chance for abhilasha as she is girl and ze emay not repeat girl winner 2 times.
surmai_shaam thumbnail
 Congratulations, Kamal khanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, you made Patiala, Punjab and India proud. There will be lot of patiala Pegs tonightπŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations to AbhiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you are just amazing
Congratulations to BaisakhπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, Thanks for all the entertainment.
God bless you all.
lovedeep06 thumbnail

YAYA!! kamal really deserved to win :)

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am DELIGHTED!!!!!
thank you so so so very much anamika!!!!!!!
This is what I really wanted thought anamika is good also.
I love kamal's renditions.
THANK YOU.
My prediction was also right Varsha!!!!!!
WOW

Your welcome Padmaji.😊
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

My guess was so right... I made this post below last week...

COngrats to the winner Kamal
Congrats to the runner ups Abhilasha & Bisakh....You all are winners...

God bless!!

Posted: December 20 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer:  I have no preference over who wins...Zee has brought these TOP 3 for some reason & they all are good...

This time winner might be Kamal..

Logic

C-05 Debojit
C-07 Aneek
C-09 Vaishali

Now The region Kamal is coming from needs to have a winner...Zee won't repeat with Abhilasha as she is from same region as Vaishali..Unless I am totally wrong here..And they will repeat as they did with Debojit & Aneek..

Lets see how it all plans out...

Best wishes to all 3..

Your analysis was brilliant Varsha di.😊
Padmajaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

^^ Bolded part..THat is what I was thinking when I made that post last wk Padma...I totally agree with your post on Kamal's singing...Touches your heart each time...

Bingo on your comments abt  Bishakh & his singing...I could never connect to his singing...nothing original abt it....

Yes Many were good in TOP 12...Dipanwita, Shreyasi, Sniti & Sugandha....Girls were really better than boys this time...

Some of Ali Sher's performances were good too..

Abhilasha, SNiti and Sugandha have been amazing...These 3 young ladies have made us Girls proud....Go Girl Power.....πŸ‘β­οΈ

I am happy for Kamal and his winning...⭐️

I also totally agree. About all the singers you mentioned, about the girls being better, about sugandha and sniti and the others.
Our ideas and preferences and the reasons thereof have always matched and I am so happy about it varsha!!

@ Amukta
Hope you are not disappointed sweetie. Abhilasha is a great singer and is bound to go places and sometimes it is better to be runner-up in the long run since you are less bound by the zee contract!!
I am a Tamilian just like her but I am sincerely happy that Kamal won. He honestly did touch my heart more than anyone else did.
Abhilasha has the kind of voice which will really suit heroines and I am confident she is going to shine.
I really hope Kamal does too. His voice is also such that it can suit many types of songs. He has so much to discover. So many new genres. For a fellow from a small faraway hidden place in Punjab with very little exposure, I feel that what he has done is tremendous and am so happy that people acknowledged it (if the whole thing is not fixed that is). In any case I feel that justice was rendered thsi time round though abhilasha was equally deserving. But the touching the heart, the tremendous distance covered seeing where he comes from makes the result truly just in my opinion.
Love to all
Padma
Padmajaan thumbnail

I am DELIGHTED!!!!!
thank you so so so very much anamika!!!!!!!
This is what I really wanted thought anamika is good also.
I love kamal's renditions.
THANK YOU.
My prediction was also right Varsha!!!!!!
WOW

@ Anamika
Tussi great ho jee!!
There was another website which had declared abhilasha the winner and kamal the first runner-up!!
Thanks Anamika.
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

I am so happy.

Padma ji Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

Padma ji bolded part ka matlab samjha nahi.