Tere Liye
Tere Liye

what is it abt? (Page 2)

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita_David

even i was planning to write to him but he is dng his job..and have u noticed dat d story is supposed to be taanu's luv story and they hardly show anurag in d show...dat jonaki is given more screen space and d main essence of the show i.e., anu-taani's relation is ignored...today was heights..they show taani being rude to anurag...the cvs are changing d whole concept itself...
yes i hate to see taani being rude to anurag Cry
where her love gone ???Cry
the creatives showing anurag-taani in this sily ways i never ever expected
taani-anurag my dear pair ,i love them from my soul
but today i am highly disappointed the way anurag-taani were shown in todays scenes
i didnot see even a bit of love in their eyes for each other OuchCry
the eternity was totally missing CryCryCryCryCry
i am hating vikas gupta sooooooooooooo much for doing this to anurag-taani AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Nikita_David Goldie
Nikita_David
Nikita_David

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by Nikita_David

even i was planning to write to him but he is dng his job..and have u noticed dat d story is supposed to be taanu's luv story and they hardly show anurag in d show...dat jonaki is given more screen space and d main essence of the show i.e., anu-taani's relation is ignored...today was heights..they show taani being rude to anurag...the cvs are changing d whole concept itself...
yes i hate to see taani being rude to anurag Cry
where her love gone ???Cry
the creatives showing anurag-taani in this sily ways i never ever expected
taani-anurag my dear pair ,i love them from my soul
but today i am highly disappointed the way anurag-taani were shown in todays scenes
i didnot see even a bit of love in their eyes for each other OuchCry
the eternity was totally missing Cry
i am hating vikas gupta sooooooooooooo much for doing this to anurag-taani Angry

agree wid u..luks like d CVs have made up their mind to spoil d show..a so called mahaepisode which airs after a long time and it has only ritesh and ananya's story...isnt this show supposed to be taani and anurag's luv story...and d kuhu taani bonding is really giving me headaches cos it seems to be very dangerous...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
'apne peir par khuladi marna'
tani doesnt even do that she deliberately goes and looks for a khuladi and then apne peir par marti hai. The CV's r turning tanis selfless mahanta to plain stupidity which is extremly annoying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index