India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

what is it abt?

Anjali-m Groupbie
Anjali-m
Anjali-m

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

LOLi know it explores the strong but intangible emotion of 'selfless' love between Taani
and Anurag..
but what we see is taani's sefless intervention in anything and everything that ends up like 'apne peir par khuladi marna'ROFL Taani just  think like a normal human being, u'll get ur love without going through any kasauty Angry where's Anurag in this whole scenario? instead of showing their relation why are the creatives so much interested in Ritesh-Ananya love story?Sleepy now maybe Ritesh will curse too Onu aur tumhara pyaar tabah ho jayegaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arti87pravschillssita11

arti87 Newbie
arti87
arti87

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
the current track is pissing me off Angry it's Anurag and taani's love story not ritesh and Ananya's that u waste a whole maha epi on them AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali-m

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
 I THINK THE CREATIVE ARE MAKING TL IN TO "ANURAG TAANI AND RITESH STORY".THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS MAHA EPISODE IS TO CREATE  A PLOT FOR TAANI AND RITESH MARRIAGE.

Anjali-m

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti87

the current track is pissing me off Angry it's Anurag and taani's love story not ritesh and Ananya's that u waste a whole maha epi on them AngryAngry
plus the way they showed today the anurag-taani scenes was sooooooooooooo disappointing
i never expected such dull scenes of anurag-taani as if they dont care abt each other anymore
& i hate to see taani rude to  anurag un-necessarily Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali-mShaily.

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

I THINK THE CREATIVE ARE MAKING TL IN TO "ANURAG TAANI AND RITESH STORY".THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS MAHA EPISODE IS TO CREATE  A PLOT FOR TAANI AND RITESH MARRIAGE.
i dont want that to happen
i wonder why the creatives were laying so much stress on taani & kuhu bond
i cannot see ritesh & taani shaadi
i wil go mad then like anurag CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Nikita_David Goldie
Nikita_David
Nikita_David

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
agree wid u sita..if they show taani getting married to ritesh even i wld go mad...but d bonding which is shown b/n kuhu and taani..wat is it indicating????????
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

@ nikita -that taani-kuhu bonding def indicating sumthing fishy ???

there r no articles coming out also that what will happen next in the show
i think i shd write to harshad on twitter abt all this
though i never want to bother him un-necessarily but now i think i need to write him
poor harshad what he can do ,he cannot interfere in the decisions of the creatives or what
but i will write to him
Nikita_David Goldie
Nikita_David
Nikita_David

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
even i was planning to write to him but he is dng his job..and have u noticed dat d story is supposed to be taanu's luv story and they hardly show anurag in d show...dat jonaki is given more screen space and d main essence of the show i.e., anu-taani's relation is ignored...today was heights..they show taani being rude to anurag...the cvs are changing d whole concept itself...

sita11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index