Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yashika_dmgfan

hahahaha yeah me too!! lol!! 🤣

@ TM- No need to write "if we can accept SR then why not WaSh"...that's coz they showed SR and they didn't even hint towards "WaSh"(u serious?? Wash??? I mean r u advertising washing or sometheing??) If u wanna accept WaSh then do....no need to bring SR in it.
Anyway,don't wanna spoil anyone's mood.
Merry Christmas! 😊

not i am not advertising washing?! im just saying if u can give KaJen a chance, SR a chance why not WaSh? i would love to see SA-KW as a couple in a new show :) i was watchcing old DMG scenes and i got an idea, so im thinking of demanding for them :D
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeldmg16

🤣

DMG is over and they r making Shilpa and KW together now Wow 👏🤣🤣

Merry Christmas :-)

Merry christmas.
SA-KW make a great couple ;D
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaju

for ur kind information show has ended 2months back
stilll ppl r trying to mess up by creating useless topics
and wat is "wash" r u washing something
shilpa and kw pair is called shiran not wash

yes it has ended two months back, but it doesnt mean DMG3 isn't possible and it doesn't mean another show isn't possible, i will be GLAD to see them!
USELESS? i am a fan of WaSh/ShiRan it doesnt matter what they are callled i just love KW-SA, if u have a problem well thats just ur problem.
THEY ARE CALLED WASH & SHRIAN - GO CHECK FACEBOOK ! MANY FANS CALL THEM WASH AND HAVE EVEN CREATED A GROUP THERE WHICH MANY HAVE JOINED!
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL... I dnt wanna ruin nyone's mood... or dnt wanna be rude wid nyone 2day... 

I like Shilpa & KW too... wud love to see dem as Bhai-Behen in a new show. After watching DMG I hav realized dey will make da PERFECT bhai-behen jodi... So yeah... Lets hope to see dem in a new show...

An advise to u: Try not 2 ruin oder's mood on big days in da future... I understand u like ShiRan... But well... A KaJen fan posting a ShiRan topic... I think we all noe wat dat means...:) 

Merry Christmas...:)
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

For your information its not WASH its SHIRAN😃

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, sureee! Wud love to see them. I think I know for myself and many others also that they would look great. But ShiRan shud be better. :D
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why do people say they "they" when it's one person making the thread and pointing their views. -_-

Whatever.
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL didn't you know people can't voice their opinion only sane fans like JeRan/KaSh fans can? they can't suck it up some KaJen fans do like some pair besides thier favs just like they can't stand some pair name KaJen oh well show is over people can't get over it Wash sounds werid ShiRan is better and i don't like them so no comments-_-
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Btw, check out the FF on them its great.

KaShians are ready 2 accept all as long as its done WITHOUT rude/mocking comments. The WASH bit was not nice yea. Anyhow. Check out the FF and the pics ;)
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
On a serious note....I too love Shilpa and Siddhant...They are my favourite characters from Dee Emm Jii, simply because they are the only unblemished ones...But for unknown reason, I can never imagine them to be in any sort of romantic relationship...They can be best of friends or even siblings but not lovers...And believe me this has got nothing to do with my erstwhile favouritism of SR and ArSh...To be honest, now I am dead against SR as are the AR fans, (obviously for different reasons)...And given a choice I would like to see Siddhant with anyone other than the Roti-Aatmaa but somehow Sid-Shilpa as a couple doesn't click in my mind...