Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Thts it?? (Page 3)

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

since wen these creatives hv started thinking abt the feelings of tere liye fans LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2sita11

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
 I THINK THAT ANURAG WONT MARRY NUPUR RATHER ITS TAANI WHO WILL MARRY RITESH AFTER ANANYA DEATH.WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY ARE SHOWING TAANI AND KUHU TOGETHER.RITESH IS ALSO TURNING POSITIVE .THIS ALL LEADS TO RITESH AND TAANI MARRIAGE.IT WILL BE SO DISGUSTING AND PAINFUL TO SEE TAANI AS A BAHU OF GANGULY S,LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH ANURAG BUT AS A RITESH WIFE.
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

I THINK THAT ANURAG WONT MARRY NUPUR RATHER ITS TAANI WHO WILL MARRY RITESH AFTER ANANYA DEATH.WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY ARE SHOWING TAANI AND KUHU TOGETHER.RITESH IS ALSO TURNING POSITIVE .THIS ALL LEADS TO RITESH AND TAANI MARRIAGE.IT WILL BE SO DISGUSTING AND PAINFUL TO SEE TAANI AS A BAHU OF GANGULY S,LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH ANURAG BUT AS A RITESH WIFE.
yeahhhhhhhhh
it will b sooooooooooooooo painful
then i had to think that whether i wud continue with tere liye or not
becaz i cannot see anurag-taani getting married to sumone else
if this happens it wud b a terrible shock for me OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mythili2

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

yeahhhhhhhhh
it will b sooooooooooooooo painful
then i had to think that whether i wud continue with tere liye or not
becaz i cannot see anurag-taani getting married to sumone else
if this happens it wud b a terrible shock for me Ouch

if this happens iwill surely stop watching the show...n i will kill those stupid cv'sAngry

Edited by mythili2 - 26 December 2010 at 4:12am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index