Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nivren's Electrifying chemistry................ 
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey!!!!!!!!!!
i re ur geet ff they r simpyl aweome
i jus red tha ones ritten by u
u r more trhan welcum here
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kemaya yr here too 🤗😆.......I knw i got hooked to them last week...😳...n am still watchin repeats of Niv Ren scenes ...😆...n FF...Yayyyyyyyy.....we knw u wnt stop at one......but hav several running ...😛...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am Anamika.Welcome to CCBM Forum. You would find a lot of friendly People here and majority of NivRen Fans. I used to be in the Geet's Forum as well. But lately I have lost interest in GHSP with the introduction of numerous other characters and story not going anywhere. Now I only watch GHSP during the weekend at the Star TV Website. I watch CCBM and PKYEK only now when it is telecasted and am quite active on the Forums.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

hi moni. they are. i fall in love with them. viren is so sweet. love his acting
xx

ohh yes dear KINSHUK MAHAJAN IS D MOST HANSOME N DASHING ACTOR N HE TRULY IS D BESTEST ACTOR I HAV EVER SEEN  .Yaarr u should see his expressions , i mean hu cn some1 look so soo hotter yaar jut lovee him .no1 is more hotter then him .I lov my Viren nKinshuk .
yamuna_r thumbnail
hey  ppl  even iam new here  im yamuna  im frm chennai  i started watching ccbm they before yesterday only and now its my fav show  yesterday saw all episodes in youtube  ....and im a big  fan of nivran ....love them  both ...nice to meet you all
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I ope u start the Ff soon
X