India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

DUSGUSTING (Page 7)

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I think that after being evicted from ds show, sam might get any job on 9xm with bheegi billi to make us laugh, i called him bheegi billi bcoz i hv seen his true face, he could not gatther strength to say anythin in front of veena. When she left home. He started blabbering. Most horrendous person of BB. for me khali is better.

But i thought he was brave enough to make faces right on Veeena bai's nose.. He would be a miscast for bheegi billi for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Making face expression is very easy, he made when veena:s face was infront of sallu. U thought of him being brave ,its just joke for me. Dolly dada ne use pani pila diya ek bar.
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Lol i hardly think of him as bheegi billi..And definitely lesser disgusting than someone dancing on the tunes of 'abhi to main jawan hoon'..

Btw am no Samir fan..
Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Originally posted by amy22

I dunno if God will take revenge but yes, Sameer has shown some really bad colours of himself. Not impressive at all. I want him out. NEXT WEEK! Even before Khali.
Dudeeeeeeeeeee Khali Has Literally Pushed Sameer and Ashmit He has Even Talked so Rudely wid Seema So Think Twice Before Comparing Sameer Classy Soni Wid Khali BalliTongueLOLGosh This Forum members are so Crazyy
and ur also a part of this forum so u are eqully crazy :)

dude sam and classy??
umm ok?? he had not guts to say all those nasty things he said abt veena infront of her face.. he is a coward
anyone can make a face but did he have the guts to say anything to veena NO!!

Nobody has respect for each other in that house!!
sam has also done some immature things......when he had that fight with dolly and he came bak and trashed abt her ,.. him and shweta BUT when dolly returned they both were licking her feet :S

some self respect they have?? :S

sam and shweta are really cunning and if u can all forget what they did and the bad galis/language they spoke in ... well then why not veena .. because she is pakistani?

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Everyone in the BB house talk cheap and horrible things abt one another, so why not Sameer ? I don't understand how that makes him disgusting. He is human, just like others. He speaks his heart out and although his jokes are little odd and weird, he is honest. He talked about veena in front of her several times and also told her that she will get zero sympathy for her nautanki.. Nobody else had the guts to do that. He is not perfect , but he is definitely better than dolly or Veena. I want either Swetha or Sam to win the show.  They are here to play the game and they are doing that without extra dose or drama, fight or romance..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index