India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

DUSGUSTING (Page 3)

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
What sort of women is veena.After making so much of scenes inside the house with ashmit ,now she is telling he is friend not more than that.Charaterless woman.
Samir is dignified person.I want him to win.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Zara.. Not most disgusting.. But yes, he has no patience level.. Becoz there are other people out in the house.. Like Khali .. Till last week, Seema, but they were not SO disgusted with veena..

Patience and adjustment is one of the most imp things to share ur home with someone.. But alas Sam doesnt have it..

Hey prerna many thanks for such good description.

I was asking me how to describle the main problem in sameer but was getting precise words.

You described well exactly very UNPATIENT. if you dont have patience there is no point in going to a house where u know u have to face lot of things which are against ur nature

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

cheeno Senior Member
cheeno
cheeno

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

[@ arakamu........She was here to have a good time Not to IMPRESS SAMEER
lol sameer should get  this fact :-)]
issi baat ka tu veena ji ko dukh tha kah sameer nay pehly din say hi ghas nahin dali..jab apki parsa veena ji nay unko malish karnay kay liya kaha..he straight away refused...beside please watch all the starting episodes..where ull see veena most of the time around samir..and when sameer said he has a gf neelam out there..check her expressions...which she hide by saying who neelam..
waisay kissi ghair mard ki chadian dhoonay say zyadah disgusting to nahin sameer...shaid soch ka faraq hai....kissing on the neck of a guy who is just ur phraind....

Edited by cheeno - 25 December 2010 at 9:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara41

Sameer is the most digusting guy in the house the way he was talking about in her absence proved that God will take revenge from him for that he doesn't have any repect for womenDead
Everyone talked about veena in her absence,dolly called ghand gayi,item and wanted to treat her like naukrani,,khali called her *beep*,so whats with your selective hatredAngryand where in the rules does it say that impatient people can't enter bigg boss house,huh??they want all types of people in there and the fact that he has managed to stay in the house for so long proves he is doing just fine..maybe you should lecture veena to be a little decent,wonder why people didn't vote for her??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosestiny15

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Veena is Disgusting nd there is no doubt in it...................
bt i dint expect from Sam to do or say such things................
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by sahar28

Sameer is the most digusting guy in the house the way he was talking about in her absence proved that God will take revenge from him for that he doesn't have any repect for womenDead

I TOTALLY AGREE ..SONI ULLO KA PATTHA

Yes i even prayed for his death

It is alright to give opinion or let out the frustation if you are a Veena or anyone else fan for that matter but here is the every limit crossed.

How can someone stoop so down and start praying for someones death. It only shows what kind of person you are and how mean and low thinking you have. Very disgusting. I was really hurt to read your this line, not because I am Sameers fan or something but how could someone think like that and write such a sentence. Be afraid of God...

I am very much hurt, disappointed and surprised that moderators havent reacted for such a horrilble sentence.AngryShocked I request them to please take some immediate action and not let anyone use such kind of language in this forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosestiny15

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arkamu

Originally posted by sahar28

I TOTALLY AGREE ..SONI ULLO KA PATTHA

Yes i even prayed for his death

o my god, itni nafrat dat u prayed 4 his death Sleepy
sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
L MAO..Respect?? you are watching a wrong show if you expect BB housemates to be respectful towards each otherSilly

Dolly called Shweta all sorts of abusive names..

Dolly called Veena a s**t..

Thus Dolly has no respect for women.

Khali called Shweta equally bad names

Veena talked ill about Dolly, by calling her a cartoon etc...thus Veena has no respect for women

Shweta spoke ill about her dad, thus she has no respect for her own dad. She also equally abused Dolly verbally..thus she has no respect for women..

So overall, all housemates lack in that department. Why single out Sam alone?

May the most disgusting of them all win the showTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Esgenifanpawancoolveil_of_rosesThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index