Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

200th Epi - VM Competition

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hello Odhanians

I am here to announce to all a VM competition to celebrate the 200th epi milestone of RBO and what better way to caputure the beautiful journey then by making a VM on it...

So to all our lovely ppl...each and everyone from the VM expersts to the ones who always wanted to make one but did not till now...here is your chance to shine ..and make us all happy.

So..before you all start making one...please read the rules...

1. All the VMs that will be made by anyone will be on one song ...and the song is from the Moive Khabi Khushi Khabi Gum...the happy version of this Title song...not the sad one please as we are celebrationg...WinkLOLLOLLOL

2. The VM should not only consit of Shanak..but the Khandelwal family too..and if anyone wants to add...Hetal, Mangal, Gopi, Duck, Sam and Rahul, Dharam bha, Hiralal, and Gaurave Gera cameos ...are most welcome to do so too...but it can't be on Shanak alone as RBO consist of all of these ppl too.Big smile

3.The last date for submission of the VM's is the 30th of December 2010..and the enteries are needed to be PMed to Gaayu(tvrasika) or Myself.

So hope we have all of you participate and make this a happening celebration.

Thank you all.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raparthidollymoreremix...Noorya...MFRanjini-Manita-tofeeees-Deepali-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@ krishna.....I will be participating in this
posting here so that you can remind me.....lol.....
I need a push now and then.....................:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare-Deepali-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLManita darling count on it...you will get reminders from me regularly...till you submitt the VM,...LOLLOL
adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
oh God VM.. so its mean i can't take part in this.. bcz i don't know that how to make a vm .. so feeling very bad..
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeelakhokar

oh God VM.. so its mean i can't take part in this.. bcz i don't know that how to make a vm .. so feeling very bad..

There are more competiton and stuff coming your way dearBig smile..if not this then something else indeed..Smile

Do go and nominate/vote for the memeber in the AWARD  thread...or you can send a greeting to the whoe RBO team wishing them the best...in the gretings thread...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i can't make a VM to save my life! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
To all the VM makers on the forum...come on ladies step forward and take part dear..we would love to see all your work dear...Big smile

-Manita-

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I wnt be able to take part as I have my xamzz from 7th jan and its till 18th..........so sorry....But I'll submit a VM....U can just have a look

krock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index