India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay! its not working on Piya!!

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
ok, i get it....he wants her to hate him, he wants her to stay away...but try new methods at least...breaking her heart is not the option while you can clearly see its not working in any way to hate you but only to be left broken and confused,...and as you care abt her safety beeing confused and broken is no where near beeing 'safe'
I am surprised how she can stand his words at times and keep her head high still, she is strong!....but as even she said today...this was the limit... you cant expect someone who sees nd feels you and only you with all her existence right now to be able to hate you in any way, specially that you over and over again give her reason to get closer!
I guess we all can predict that she will escape her broken state to the woods on monday, well not surprising at all,  she cant exaclty just sit there in the camp among friends trying to fake a smile after hearing and seeing all the person she feels whit all her existence just confronted her with....

But i hope the creatives have a good point with this...and its not just...he saves her, through saving her puts both of them in danger cause of the 'forbidden side' agreement....the werewolfs arrive.....and then goes to 'i hate you' and 'dont interfere in my life' again......
We need more in their story now:)

However...just the sight of Abhiya is worth it allWink...even if they are in the most heartbreaking sceneOuch

Edited by Melissa2 - 25 December 2010 at 9:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinnkypearlAnamikaSJainreadingworms.RoarkTheBlackJaguar.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hmmm.... true. It is actually a futile exercise on Abhay's part and he knows it. He is getting frustrated enough with his zero success rate and it is showing on him.

No matter what Abhay said today , he cannot reverse Piya's heart or her feelings. And if he saves her on Monday , risking himself to the wolfie gang , the girl is only going to fall deeper.

The story is progressing from Piya's side but it is not going to be easy with Abhay. He is weak with emotions but his resolve is strong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.dazzleme.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes, it means you're strong enough to let go"
It time for Abhay to let go. I'm sure he has the sense to see the extent to which Pia's feelings have developed for him. Nothing, NOTHING is going to make Pia hate him! She'll be heartbroken, shattered, hurt, pained, maybe even depressed but she will not hate him!! I think he should just gently refuse Pia just like she refused Kabir and stop hurting her further!

.dazzleme.

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hmmm.... true. It is actually a futile exercise on Abhay's part and he knows it. He is getting frustrated enough with his zero success rate and it is showing on him.

No matter what Abhay said today , he cannot reverse Piya's heart or her feelings. And if he saves her on Monday , risking himself to the wolfie gang , the girl is only going to fall deeper.

The story is progressing from Piya's side but it is not going to be easy with Abhay. He is weak with emotions but his resolve is strong.

exaclty...his actions are only getting her closer....so close that his words will only make her more and more vulnerable and broken the more he tries to push her away.....the girl doesnt give a damn if others call her bimbo and characterless...but when it comes from Abhay....she breaks down into pieces...in front of his eyes....we know he deep down cant handle to see that...or can he?Confused....so while u r trying to deal with ur emotions plz use another method...or waise bi...cause of their involvment nd Abhays always indirect consern...i think its time for him to realize....that she is no where safe since all existing supernatural gangs by now have for sure noticed Abhay 'the forbidden vampire' always beeing there to Take care of Piya 'the vulnerable human', hence she is not safe anywhere but whit him, dont love her yet, but dont push her away eaither....i can understand that it would hard for him though....Poor Piya, Poor Abhay.

readingworms.

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes, it means you're strong enough to let go"
It time for Abhay to let go. I'm sure he has the sense to see the extent to which Pia's feelings have developed for him. Nothing, NOTHING is going to make Pia hate him! She'll be heartbroken, shattered, hurt, pained, maybe even depressed but she will not hate him!! I think he should just gently refuse Pia just like she refused Kabir and stop hurting her further!

exaclty, that would be the easiest and most logical solution, if now 'logic' has any meaning in their caseLOL. Dragging her close with ur actions and pushing her away with sharp words over and over again wont really work....however if thats how creatives wants it for some more time and thats the only way for us to get our Abhiya sight everyday i guess i gotta deal with for some more timeLOL.

.Jane..

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Well - the only way I can put it is that ABHAY IS FIGHTING A LOST BATTLE.

He himself is trying to fight off his feelings for Piya and failing miserably. He knows his words sting her but he is the most hurt after mouthing that. And I am sure Piya senses it too.

And anyway, our wolves have made an apperance. I only hope we find some handsome ones there and not the cheesy cheap tacky ones. They will once again make sure Abhay and piya are back together.

.dazzleme.

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Well - the only way I can put it is that ABHAY IS FIGHTING A LOST BATTLE.

He himself is trying to fight off his feelings for Piya and failing miserably. He knows his words sting her but he is the most hurt after mouthing that. And I am sure Piya senses it too.

And anyway, our wolves have made an apperance. I only hope we find some handsome ones there and not the cheesy cheap tacky ones. They will once again make sure Abhay and piya are back together.

yea, exaclty...Piya senses his fake words well, till today....after this time, well, we have to see...hope she just forgets everything after he comes to the rescue.....but the questions is also....i feel his beahiviour is rather more too fight his own feelings than to keep Piya safe from himself as he claims?...cause appart from that their story is forbidden he doesnt want to accept that he can love anyone expect for Metz eaither.

@werewolfs....yeaLOLi'm hoping! for EK to know what she is doing ....cheesy and cheap is so not gonna work!....we need some hot dudes with some proper effects!....and yes, however it is they will for sure bring AP closer!...cant wait for that....we had no proper Abhiya close scene this week exept for the fightsOuch

Roark

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index