Maan Naasthik tha? Then Drugah scene?

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oye hoye!!!CVs,....... Please dont forget what happened before you guys came in...

Maan was there in durgah praying! he was there in golden temple also! Please!!!!!😡😡 Maan ko Gajini math banao!!!!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Oye hoye!!!CVs,....... Please dont forget what happened before you guys came in...

Maan was there in durgah praying! he was there in golden temple also! Please!!!!!😡😡  Maan ko Gajini math banao!!!!😡

too good 🤣 🤣 🤣
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really i was also thinking dat if he was nastik then y did he go to golden temple n dargah???😕 plz CVs be careful in future.....

and btw nyc post.........maan ko ghajini mat banao🤣🤣 short term memory loss ho gya maan ko....omg🤣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakshiGarg

really i was also thinking dat if he was nastik then y did he go to golden temple n dargah???😕 plz CVs be careful in future.....

and btw nyc post.........maan ko ghajini mat banao🤣🤣 short term memory loss ho gya maan ko....omg🤣

Geet se bahut affect ho gaya hai woh!!🤣🤣🤣
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Maan was there in durgah praying! he was there in golden temple also! Please!!!!!😡😡 Maan ko Gajini math banao!!!!😡

haha, nice post! 😆

but i think it was more metaphorical. like, believing in God was a formality for him and he didn't really think about it, but because of Geet he's actually felt that there is a higher power at work. ya know? 😳
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur right bout Golden temple.................but for Durgah....he went coz of dadimaa
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiGal4TL

Ur right bout Golden temple.................but for Durgah....he went coz of dadimaa

No, Dadima just asked for sweets from the Nizzamuddin area.  His going inside the Dargah was either for his inner peace or trying to get answers. Maybe self reflection. It's not clearly stated why.  But Maan himself replied (more like talking to himself) that he didn't go to the Dargah for Dadima when Geet said she went for the same reason as he did--to pray for Dadima.

edit -- Dadima's true intentions were probably so that he would end up at the Dargah and find some peace.  But she didn't tell him to go to the Dargah.  That was his own decision. In fact, if she had told him, then he probably wouldn't have because of his stubbornness, and that would mean admitting to her that his life has been turned upside down by Geet.
Edited by likarsh - 13 years ago
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot for making this post i had exactly similiar thought wen he sed that ,even the golden temple scene in the begining ov the serial where geet wearing white and maan bathing something like tat i dun remember exactly,still maan was a naastik😲😲😕😕😲
CVs forget themselves wat they have been showing😆
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i thought he was in dargah for her dadima to get tat halwa or sumthin.....n dnt knw abt golden temple....may be coz waha geet thi.... toh CV ko comoulsory le jana pada maan ko....🤣
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mdmsk

i thought he was in dargah for her dadima to get tat halwa or sumthin.....n dnt knw abt golden temple....may be coz waha geet thi.... toh CV ko comoulsory le jana pada maan ko....🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣