Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

kab milega geet ko ILU ILU gift & maan ko gift (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DesiGal4TL

LOL........wat wud GC do....he only eats boiled food to aaj moka mila hai to chance pe dance kar liyaROFL

nice line ... LOLLOLLOLLOL 

but ... tht's the food he choose to eat though ...

yeah but whn he got chance to taste .... looks like he did not mind eating it ...

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
as our maannu bhai has already spent some of his fortune on cell phones & breakfast LOLLOLLOLOh now I understand how he is going to paisa wasool for the cell phones & breakfastShockedOuch as he did not give chutti on christmas kae din Angry Very bad MSK LOL Christmas kae din Wink No chuttiLOLTongue)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

are yaar i was just laughing n laughing..........
with geet trying to get maan to confess.....then going off in a huff.............
her phula hua face............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and the way maan kept going back as if poor geet is gonna assault him!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ohhh special mention for adi's "DISGUSTING"
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Nice update dearSmile...........Geet made Maan feel the baby and then wiping his tears awwwwwwww loved the hospital scene...............Now coming to their office scene MAANEET r too much yaar ladne ke liye wajah hi nahin chahiyeLOL..........Maan wanted kiss in exchange for saying ILU haha they were arguing like little kids like i will give u my lunch box only if u give me ursLOL.......Then the way MSK almost fell off frm the chair when Geet came to wipe the sauce his expressions were priceless.........looked like Maan never expected his Mishti to be so bold.........uski sherni ki himmat dekhe woh shock hoga yaarLOLWink........so warning to MSK never underestimate ur sherni' himmatWinkEmbarrassed...........The way Maan was hogging looked like bechara bahut dino se buka thaLOL..........Then Geet's expressions while she was thinking she shud not have said ILU were so adorable......ab tune keha diya hai toh uske baare mein mat socho ab yeh socho tu MSK joh sirf apni mann ki karta hai usse ILU kaise kahalawaogi......koi new idea dhhondo Miss Hoshiyarpur!!!!!...........office staff were fun to watch today esp. Adi and ManishaaaLOL......overall a nice episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

as our maannu bhai has already spent some of his fortune on cell phones & breakfast LOLLOLLOLOh now I understand how he is going to paisa wasool for the cell phones & breakfastShockedOuch as he did not give chutti on christmas kae din Angry Very bad MSK LOL Christmas kae din Wink No chuttiLOLTongue)

are yaar i was just laughing n laughing..........
with geet trying to get maan to confess.....then going off in a huff.............
her phula hua face............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and the way maan kept going back as if poor geet is gonna assault him!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ohhh special mention for adi's "DISGUSTING"
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

maaneet part was gud ...LOLLOLLOL luved it specially the sandwich scene ...LOLLOLLOLLOL....

he was behaving as though he was never close to geetLOL ... & as though he is really innocent LOL

geet assaulting maan LOL 

adi's & mani's part was also gud ... even romeo too ..  i like abhishek ... liked him as benji in MJHT ...
princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
SillyTongue
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Nice update dearSmile...........Geet made Maan feel the baby and then wiping his tears awwwwwwww loved the hospital scene...............Now coming to their office scene MAANEET r too much yaar ladne ke liye wajah hi nahin chahiyeLOL..........Maan wanted kiss in exchange for saying ILU haha they were arguing like little kids like i will give u my lunch box only if u give me ursLOL.......Then the way MSK almost fell off frm the chair when Geet came to wipe the sauce his expressions were priceless.........looked like Maan never expected his Mishti to be so bold.........uski sherni ki himmat dekhe woh shock hoga yaarLOLWink........so warning to MSK never underestimate ur sherni' himmatWinkEmbarrassed...........The way Maan was hogging looked like bechara bahut dino se buka thaLOL..........Then Geet's expressions while she was thinking she shud not have said ILU were so adorable......ab tune keha diya hai toh uske baare mein mat socho ab yeh socho tu MSK joh sirf apni mann ki karta hai usse ILU kaise kahalawaogi......koi new idea dhhondo Miss Hoshiyarpur!!!!!...........office staff were fun to watch today esp. Adi and ManishaaaLOL......overall a nice episode!

thnks dear ...

me too loved that scene ...

actually in dono sae bina baath ka bhi ladai kaise karthae hain need to learn from them ...

LOLLOLLOL u share / give me ur box ... i will give mine ... iss haath lae uss dae ...

he wanted to do himmat test so may b tht's wht he gonna do now ...

thy both were really gud ... DD ... GC .. are very gud at comedy ...LOL yes gud episode ... but cv's need to explain some things ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top