India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

kab milega geet ko ILU ILU gift & maan ko gift

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Wow geet placing maan's hand on her womb & saying thanks Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming (luved that scene)

Geet wiping tears off maan'sDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming& maan kissing her hand as usual Ouch Nothing new friends Ouch

Maan was about to say ILU ILU to his geet Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming but I know it was so obvious Wink Looked very clear that he wanted to delay those 3 golden words LOLLOLLOLLOL& as if it was not enough him delaying saying it LOLLOLLOL kabab main haddi nurse aakar tapki Angry' hmmm(tera kuch karna padega nurse '' )

Geet planning christmas partySmile As  a surprise gift for maan for giving her happiness Big smile As she to wants a gift from maanWink (any guessess wht the gift is WinkWinkWink Well no gift for u all fro guessing it correct LOLLOLLOL as our maannu bhai has already spent some of his fortune on cell phones & breakfast LOLLOLLOLOh now I understand how he is going to paisa wasool for the cell phones & breakfastShockedOuch as he did not give chutti on christmas kae din Angry Very bad MSK LOL Christmas kae din Wink No chuttiLOLTongue)

geet & maan standing under mistletoeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming both talking about each other's gift Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming (dono kae dono ek sae badkar ek hain LOLLOLLOL maan so wanting to kiss her & actually ready to kiss her under mistletoe as per manisha darlings order's LOLLOLLOL but geet madam EmbarrassedBlushingrunning away LOLLOLLOL maan giving his naughty smile ... WinkWinkWinkbachkae kahan jaaogi meri jaanWink ... meri MeeShtiLOL ok i will spell mishti ..... like MeeShti ... coz i like it tht way Wink ok continuing the line

maan - bachkae kahan jaogi meri MeeShti ... end main tho mere paas hi aagi na tum ....Wink

Geet bringing maan'ss fav cheese sandwich for him with ILUDay Dreaming ...  written in sause ... maan dipping bread in ILU & wiping it off in a jhatka LOL... on purpose ...(arey Mr. Drama King ab apni Drama Queen ko batha bhi do ki wo kya sunna chahthi hain ... hum sab ko kyun tadpa rahan ho yaar ...)

geet bending over him to wipe the sause off his dimple chinDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... & maan looking at her as though he saw her for the first timeAngry .... but inside his heart loving every minute of what geet was going through ...

geet finally leaves is a huff ... maan having a fit of laughter LOLLOLLOL (oh maannu u don't know abt our geete ... she is not simple kudi ... she is Ms.Hoshiarpur express from Hoshiarpur ... Hoshiarpur wali kae saath Hoshiari ... nahin chalegi ....) Sach kahan geet yeh nautanki geet kae samnae nahin chalegi

Chipku annie calling tasha chipku Shocked yeh tho sach main news hain mere liyae LOL

Arjun pataoing aanieOuch (lage rahon  .... 3rd wicket down ... Mr.Arjun ... annie pad gayi arjun kae chal main OuchOuch)

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 25 December 2010 at 10:40am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007coasta_70MishtiShonabhabhaabina03milliiheermehermechantefilleLuvScooby-Priti11---aarthi--sptrnomaaniqrablackb28pickachuLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
di Maan reaction while Geet was closing on him to wipe the sauce was priceless... i was rolling out in laughter...i think during the sandwich scene GC was really hungry OMG the way he ate teh sandwich...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007LuvScoobysptrnodewdropred

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007dewdropred

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I just loved the way Geet was getting closer to Maan and he was backing off Smile
I'm like huh, situation reverse ho gayi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phoenix123456attack_007sptrnodewdropred

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di Maan reaction while Geet was closing on him to wipe the sauce was priceless... i was rolling out in laughter...i think during the sandwich scene GC was really hungry OMG the way he ate teh sandwich...

LOL........wat wud GC do....he only eats boiled food to aaj moka mila hai to chance pe dance kar liyaROFL

Edited by DesiGal4TL - 25 December 2010 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

arti not only u ... me 2 ... was LOLLOLLOL at both since the hospital scene ... & today my mom also saw a little bit of geet from the mistletoe scene ... i know wht happens under mistletoe ... & started laughing before manisha uttered the dialogues ... don't know wht mom thougt ... well i m not a kid so she knows tht ...

u know arti 1st time my mom actually saw that scene wht u mentioned & she burst into laugh ... whn geet was bending ... the way both were bending was amazing ....

mom was saying y was he eating all of it alone ... she told him she is preg* still he is eating alone not allowing her to eat ... i was like mom he knws she is preg* ... he is teasing her ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I just loved the way Geet was getting closer to Maan and he was backing off Smile
I'm like huh, situation reverse ho gayi LOL

yeah ... it was a great scene LOLLOLLOL but the way thy both were bending ... was so nice ...

sptrno

Go to top