Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||*WORD WITH FRIENDS#27 *||||INVITES ONLY|| (Page 70)

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sara-Ksg

Originally posted by -Maha-

main theek hun tum dono sunao
fatty mujhy 2 picz premeer ki 2 ag ki dy plz

mein kya sunaoo  bahut kuch hai sunane  ko but mein yahan nhi suna  sakti ROFLROFL
 aila la  ag ki pics n premeer ki ??? kyun?Shocked
aiwain m,ujhy siggy bnani hy aik req hy
and premeer ki mery khud k liyeTongue
ym pr aa ja na mujhy suni hyLOL

premeer apke liye ? u still like  them ..mujhe pata chala u don't like themShocked
mera ym nahi chal raha ..net slow hai ROFL
kis ny bola k i dont like premeerShockedShockedShockedi love prem i like heerLOL

Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

@fats di : aap meri party mein hoo ..aqsa ki party mein kab gayi aur mujhe marogi ROFL
haan fats di  hum pakke  wale behen hai ..kitni similarities hai hum mein lol

@aqsa: ki hoya ab ? mera net slow hai yaar verna yahoo per ati mein
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

if someone don't read yet

Anurag,Taani and Robindo share their success mantra
STARONE.IN

Tere Liye is reaping the rewards for the hard work put in by the cast and crew and it's given tough competition to rival shows like Uttaran, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Anurag and Taani, who are the lead of the show, share with us the secret of the show's success.

STARONE.IN

They say that the off-screen camaraderie between the actors has made the show a success.

Anurag is happy with the overall performance of the show. "I'm happy that my fans love the performance of all the actors. I just came to know that we're doing very well in the 10 pm slot. We've given competition to popular shows like Uttaran. I'm sure that we'll continue doing well, as the upcoming storyline has an interesting plot," he says.

He further adds that the success of the show is because of the off screen friendship between the actors. "All of us get along and my co-stars are very nice people. We work well together." On his onscreen Jodi with Taani, he says, "I'm glad that the fans love the Anurag-Taani Jodi. Keep watching and supporting us."

Anupriya Kapoor, who plays Taani admits that she signed the show because she knew that it would rule the 10 pm roost. "I want to thank the viewers for believing in our show and making this moment special," she says, adding that the reality of the show is what has made it a welcome change for the viewers.

She commented some of her fans:
Shreejashi: I'm from Kerala, I like this show very much...also I learned Hindi by seeing STAR Plus.
Taani: It's amazing that you learnt Hindi by watching Star Plus. Thank you for watching the show. It feels great to interact with fans. I hope we will get your support for with our chemistry.

Robindo, who has a new look on the show, also expressed his happiness at the show's success. He said, "When there is a good story and a bunch of good actors, the show is bound to be a hit. I knew that the show was special and I would like to thank the audience for their support."

For Robindo this message is from london246
Anonymous: So is Robi coming back as a negative character or positive. I think that we have had enough negative characters and the last thing we need is Robi being negative!!!!!!!!!!!
Robindo: It's nice to hear that people haven't forgotten about me and I just want the audience to watch my entry."

Vikas Goopta, the creative head of the show says that the show is about power-packed performances. "I'm glad that the audience has loved the show, especially the Taani-Anurag love story. Ekta Kapoor is the master of love stories and she has proved yet again that she knows how to woo the viewer."

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
main nahi jaanti sara
YM par aa
warna bas dekh lena tu

kya fatty hamesha se meri he party mein thi
kyun fatty
Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

kis ny bola k i dont like premeerShockedShockedShockedi love prem i like heerLOL

shayad aqsa ne bola tha ..pakka yaad nhi ..mujeh laga u don't love them anymore LOL
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

@fats di : aap meri party mein hoo ..aqsa ki party mein kab gayi aur mujhe marogi ROFL
haan fats di  hum pakke  wale behen hai ..kitni similarities hai hum mein lol

@aqsa: ki hoya ab ? mera net slow hai yaar verna yahoo per ati mein

oye haan mai toh bhul gayi thi woh jab kisi ko marne ki baat aati hai toh mai excited hojati hun hehe
haan tum meri soul sister ho Hug
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

chal jhoothi i said maha nt loved them as she used to
but she still likes Premeer coz of PremROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

shayad aqsa ne bola tha ..pakka yaad nhi ..mujeh laga u don't love them anymore LOL
manipulate mat kia kar baat koAngryAngry

Go to top